1. Demoiselle X's rating of the film The Fucking Game

2. Braut's rating of the film The Fucking Game

Crazy stuff! Cutting edge . Loved the intensity of the relationship or at least the symbols that were used . Fresh!.

3. Jose Sarmiento Hinojosa's rating of the film The Fucking Game

experimental cinema for the good taste-impaired

4. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film The Fucking Game

Este corto es la mejor prueba de como tanto bombazo y desmadres con los serbios les dejò afectado el cerebro a los cineastas de Croacia. El titulo original debiò ser THE FUCKING SHORT (ò INGÒ ASUMARÈ en croata)

5. Josh Griffey's rating of the film The Fucking Game

Thank god this one came with a synopsis. Didn't know what I was watching. Looks like some editor/director finally found some of the toys in his editing software. L-A-M-E.

6. Eduardo A.'s rating of the film The Fucking Game

I don't think it's avant garde. I think is a psychedelic sequence of images with no message. I mean, it's surreal and that's the problem: its only purpose is to amaze/shock people, instead of made 'em think. The secret of a film is always the script. And this one is bad. But I agree with Agustina, though: Ivan Livaković shows promise.

7. Yarrow Paisley's rating of the film The Fucking Game

People sure are tough on this video. I loved it. The acting was great, the montage style and sound editing were strikingly intense and effective at conveying a feeling of mixed disgust, compulsion, and even love. The complexity of the characters' emotions is sharply expressed, both by the fantastic acting and by the masterful editing. Maybe people should watch it a few times and give it a chance?

8. ca's rating of the film The Fucking Game

the auteurs should have a stricter assessment before placing such films.

9. vladan's rating of the film The Fucking Game

So many filmmakers around the world would be more than proud to make a film this professional and attractive, let alone Croatian ones.

10. julie's rating of the film The Fucking Game

Pretty horrible in so many ways

11. Mario Papić's rating of the film The Fucking Game

This film is a student exercise. I watched his other movies who are brilliant. Anyway, this film is a masterpiece. Livakovic is currently top in Croatia, soon on the world :)

12. Agustina's rating of the film The Fucking Game

Although the effort is appreciated (and I do mean that as we need fresh perspectives in cinema), some sequences were too flimsy. I mean this in the sense of story credibility and props. Regarding camerawork, some takes (angles, compositions and POV's) were interesting. The bottom line: it needs more finishing touches; as is, it's only a mediocre attempt at being avant garde. Ivan Livaković shows promise, though.

13. jelena's rating of the film The Fucking Game

Style is substance. Quite fabulous in so many ways. Definitely beyond Croatian cinema.

14. Dedia's rating of the film The Fucking Game

Chick with a hammer ! Sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

15. Norton's rating of the film The Fucking Game

Pure ACCID ! Love the symbolicism!. Avantgarde

16. virginwolf's rating of the film The Fucking Game

And I still wonder now and than why we have such awful movies in Croatia. Obviously because this is something that goes through academy.

17. Agara's rating of the film The Fucking Game

18. Anasombrero's rating of the film The Fucking Game

19. EDDIE I's rating of the film The Fucking Game

Ja sam proba razumijeti... ali nemogu

20. Ashantegonewild's rating of the film The Fucking Game

21. Simbadliker's rating of the film The Fucking Game

weird & interesting . Progressive

22. Guerillaninja's rating of the film The Fucking Game

It`s provocative & fresh .Love it

23. Noah's rating of the film The Fucking Game

This is too good to be a croatian film.It doesnt`t have the crappy dialogue that their films usually have . Great visual !