1. Legosaurus's rating of the film The Fugitive

2. Star Lord's rating of the film The Fugitive

Buon film e trama discreta.

3. HALLENSLEBEN's rating of the film The Fugitive

4. Kevin's rating of the film The Fugitive

Andrew Davis has directed some decent action films over the years, but damn did he strike gold with The Fugitive. It's a film that's aged remarkably well.

5. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Fugitive

Great 90's action thriller with true Holywood stars. Shame studios don't make these kind of blockbusters any more.

6. Terry_Moby's rating of the film The Fugitive

Above average- special praise goes to the editing department.

7. saint-genet's rating of the film The Fugitive

"No! It wasn't me, it was the one armed man."

8. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Fugitive

An entertaining, maximalist thriller if little more.

9. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Fugitive

10. Ethan's rating of the film The Fugitive

This is what a great thriller should look like. Tommy Lee Jones received the Academy Award for this film simply for being a badass.

11. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Fugitive

Everyone seems a little old for the running around and that's to the movie's benefit. Running is hard.

12. Jérôme's rating of the film The Fugitive

It's from a TV programm and its look like a TV movie... But with great actors. The writting is solid but its not very different that any other crime film. For people who like the genre I guess.

13. Elephants_Gerald's rating of the film The Fugitive

14. skoog's rating of the film The Fugitive

90s "neo noir" at it's best. ford, the master of suspense.

15. Patrick Humphreys's rating of the film The Fugitive

Entertaining action flick with an economically flawed premise.

16. rosa's rating of the film The Fugitive

why do dying victims in movies say wrong stuff and implicate their dearest ones. unfunny formula

17. _Lilith_'s rating of the film The Fugitive

Acceptable entertainment, though it has nothing on the original show.

18. Taylor Geddes's rating of the film The Fugitive

Hadn't seen it since the mid 90s, I decided to watch again today. A pretty loose fit, and while it wasn't corny nor did it have the 90s feel I falsely remembered it having, I still don't think it's anything more than mediocre. The discovery of the 'twist' and the character development is lacking. When Gerard admits he believes Kimble, I wasn't sure he was serious until the final scene when he removes the cuffs. Meh.

19. Noiresque's rating of the film The Fugitive

Like its Oscar-blessed sibling The Silence of the Lambs, The Fugitive spawned imitators, refashioned a genre and shaped careers for a full decade after. His Oscar is bemoaned by fans of the excellent Fiennes and DiCaprio, but I am increasingly appreciative of TLJ's performance. A less exciting role, but one that uses every gesture, line and look at the expense of exposition to reveal the plight of the man he chases.

20. shiprim's rating of the film The Fugitive

There isn't a male in the world, who doesn't like this movie. Interesting.

21. Easton Dubois's rating of the film The Fugitive

WHERE'S MY WIFE? Oh she's dead.