1. Richard Tines's rating of the film The Future

a little corny at times, but July often toes the line between trite/doofily humane and unique/inspiring...a fairy tale to grow up to...turn the page,

2. Jason's rating of the film The Future

I may be garrisoned-in of late, but I have friends and have been in a least one long term relationship w/ a woman (born, I believe, the same year as Hamish Linklater). Nowhere outside perhaps some of Andrew Bujalski's films do I so absolutely recognize my contemporaries (those I have known, those I have loved) the way I do w/ THE FUTURE. It's fanciful but it can gut you. Time, man. Time is a killer. Bittersweet.

3. Daniela Preda's rating of the film The Future

The first part of the movie was promising, with a good vibe and some funny scenes. However, from there on it took the wrong turn into a chaotic art movie attempt. If you feel like watching at two people not showing too much emotion trough out a movie of 90 minutes length, "The Future" is the movie for you. Though, I gave it one star for the cat's charm.

4. Epinephrin's rating of the film The Future

American pretentious stuff trying to be more than hyper intelligent, with two very very unlikable characters (especially the woman character, whose voice doesn't suit the film at all - hyperintelligent nasal voice). Bad bad stuff. And the voice of the cat...no way !!!!

5. Z-666's rating of the film The Future

+ 1 star because of beach house (!)

6. DSPRKY's rating of the film The Future

Puerile trash of the highest order. A compelling example of Baudrillard's third-order simulacra.

7. EdieEmm's rating of the film The Future

Not by nature 4-star material, but easily lands the high side of a 3. July is so deeply insightful, about people, fears, relationships... And I adore that her kooky off-beatness, brilliantly used for awkward comedy in You Me and Everyone, is here so adeptly revealed to be this delicate, intricate, serious performative language; SO not just schtick. Empathetic & honest. Funny's just a side-effect of being human. 3.75

8. eleventries's rating of the film The Future

9. andrine sæther's rating of the film The Future

is is so beautiful, strange, poetic, funny and sad,

10. uenus's rating of the film The Future

11. ughchenausea's rating of the film The Future

ho avuto la fortuna di guardarlo con un gatto a portata di mano, o probabilmente non avrei retto lo scossone emotivo.

12. Berke's rating of the film The Future

Okay, it arouses a feeling of time of waste but it is not. It is life, ordinariness and willies so you should watch I think.

13. esen özen's rating of the film The Future

Çok 'kendine has' bir film. Diyalogların görünenin ötesinde bir anlamı olduğunu var sayarsak dikkate değer, zira çoğu bende bir yere ulaşmayan cümlelerden ibaretti. Hoş bir havası var bununla birlikte. Peggy Lee şarkısının da bunda biraz etkisi var gibi.

14. DarthVader's rating of the film The Future

"Ben bir kedi bile değilim" önermesi yanlış, doğrusu "Ben bir film bile değilim" olacaktı.

15. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film The Future

I've always wondered if we can hear what cats r saying how it would be like what would they say well I guest that's what miranda july thinks it would be couple is cute and weird but that's all p.s.I would give 3 or 4 stars if this was a short movie then it'd be more interesting it's just unnecessarily long

16. trianglium's rating of the film The Future

Such a waste of time and energy.

17. My PTR's rating of the film The Future

This is a classic relationship based movie, at least to me it is like this. The cat basically symbolizes the relationship. I'd rather commenting on the film with more details but that would be spoiler so I will stop right here. This is a not bad film to watch but I wouldn't watch this film one more time. I recommend you to watch the film if you like analysing this may be the film to see.

18. Nilufer Yildirim's rating of the film The Future

cute and weird but all and all waste of time. and talking cat- please!?

19. nazli kok's rating of the film The Future

wasn't expecting that.love it.

20. Eugenious's rating of the film The Future

All I feel is just "mnyeh"...Good start and then just...nothing.

21. letters never sent's rating of the film The Future

I love Miranda but I didn't like this at all.

22. lepetitjermey's rating of the film The Future

quirkiest bitch on the block just reached a whole new sphere of quirkiness

23. Violins By Night's rating of the film The Future

I adore 'Me And You And Everyone We Know' and so was really geared up for this... but I was surprisingly (and mostly) irritated by it.

24. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film The Future

July hits on some interesting themes but often misses the mark.

← Previous 1 3 4 5