1. DSPRKY's rating of the film The Future

Puerile trash of the highest order. A compelling example of Baudrillard's third-order simulacra.

2. EdieEmm's rating of the film The Future

Not by nature 4-star material, but easily lands the high side of a 3. July is so deeply insightful, about people, fears, relationships... And I adore that her kooky off-beatness, brilliantly used for awkward comedy in You Me and Everyone, is here so adeptly revealed to be this delicate, intricate, serious performative language; SO not just schtick. Empathetic & honest. Funny's just a side-effect of being human. 3.75

3. eleventries's rating of the film The Future

4. andrine sæther's rating of the film The Future

is is so beautiful, strange, poetic, funny and sad,

5. uenus's rating of the film The Future

6. ughchenausea's rating of the film The Future

ho avuto la fortuna di guardarlo con un gatto a portata di mano, o probabilmente non avrei retto lo scossone emotivo.

7. Berke's rating of the film The Future

Okay, it arouses a feeling of time of waste but it is not. It is life, ordinariness and willies so you should watch I think.

8. esen özen's rating of the film The Future

Çok 'kendine has' bir film. Diyalogların görünenin ötesinde bir anlamı olduğunu var sayarsak dikkate değer, zira çoğu bende bir yere ulaşmayan cümlelerden ibaretti. Hoş bir havası var bununla birlikte. Peggy Lee şarkısının da bunda biraz etkisi var gibi.

9. DarthVader's rating of the film The Future

"Ben bir kedi bile değilim" önermesi yanlış, doğrusu "Ben bir film bile değilim" olacaktı.

10. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film The Future

I've always wondered if we can hear what cats r saying how it would be like what would they say well I guest that's what miranda july thinks it would be couple is cute and weird but that's all p.s.I would give 3 or 4 stars if this was a short movie then it'd be more interesting it's just unnecessarily long

11. trianglium's rating of the film The Future

Such a waste of time and energy.

12. My PTR's rating of the film The Future

This is a classic relationship based movie, at least to me it is like this. The cat basically symbolizes the relationship. I'd rather commenting on the film with more details but that would be spoiler so I will stop right here. This is a not bad film to watch but I wouldn't watch this film one more time. I recommend you to watch the film if you like analysing this may be the film to see.

13. Nilufer Yildirim's rating of the film The Future

cute and weird but all and all waste of time. and talking cat- please!?

14. nazli kok's rating of the film The Future

wasn't expecting that.love it.

15. Eugenious's rating of the film The Future

All I feel is just "mnyeh"...Good start and then just...nothing.

16. letters never sent's rating of the film The Future

I love Miranda but I didn't like this at all.

17. lepetitjermey's rating of the film The Future

quirkiest bitch on the block just reached a whole new sphere of quirkiness

18. Violins By Night's rating of the film The Future

I adore 'Me And You And Everyone We Know' and so was really geared up for this... but I was surprisingly (and mostly) irritated by it.

19. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film The Future

July hits on some interesting themes but often misses the mark.

20. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film The Future

July is a fantastic screenwriter. Her brilliance is well hidden beneath the visualisation..

21. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Future

I don't know what it was, but I just couldn't be bothered watching it till it was over. Just insufferable.

22. Grace C's rating of the film The Future

Miranda July's writing has a magic to it that doesn't quite seem to translate as well to screen. Fans of her fiction can still recognize the shorthand, but (from my experience) its charms are lost on others. That said, Miranda July could fart into a jar and I would give it 4-5 stars.

23. msmichel's rating of the film The Future

Major disappointment from Miranda July. Loved "Me You and Everyone We Know" and was completely geared up for this new work. Twee, precious and quirky and not particularly in a good way. Some good ideas here and there but just didn't fuse together. Unlikable characters who exist more as representations than people. Linklater not bad but film seems to grind to a halt with each appearance of July's character. miss

24. Dusty Kram Kram's rating of the film The Future

Narrated by a cat, huh? Sound likes July might be a fan of the Japanese short film "彼女と彼女の猫" ("She and Her Cat"). Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBD5D040D44

← Previous 1 3 4 5