1. Dries's rating of the film The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

Uno dei film più anni '80 mai girati. Trash a oltranza che però manca di mordente, fosse stato più volgare e violento sarebbe stato un piccolo gioiello invece è poco più che un film per bambini . I nanerottoli comunque fanno simpatia :D 2,5

2. Pymo's rating of the film The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

When childhood memories turns into nightmares!

3. El Biffo's rating of the film The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

This film was so bad, it got pulled from theaters before finishing a week's run.

4. Pierre's rating of the film The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

I can't rate this. It's just so bad, but I'm so happy they made something so terrible.

5. The Macho King's rating of the film The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

I've remember seeing this when i was a youngin'.I'm gonna revisit this soon,just cause lol

6. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

That screenshot is terrifying and amazing. I want to see this, I don't care how bad it is

7. Movie Blabber's rating of the film The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

8. Arisa's rating of the film The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

9. 16bitsystems's rating of the film The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

i recently got to see a print of this on the big screen and it was EPIC

10. Davide's rating of the film The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

Se solo fosse uscito in Italia... uno dei più 80s film che abbia mai visto. Ovviamente è totalmente Sgorbions da tutti i punti di vista, ma va visto hahahahaha... e le musiche... le musiche...

11. Bret Bynum's rating of the film The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

If I could, I would give this movie zero stars.

12. chad bentley's rating of the film The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

I had to fan this movie while, at the same time, giving it a single star; which says everything there needs to be said about The Garbage Pail Kids. It's one of the crappiest movies ever made and it was a pleasure to watch. I recommend it to no one. Yet there's a time and place for everything.

13. MostlyDead's rating of the film The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

As long as it exists, this movie is everyone's headache.