1. Andrew Esson's rating of the film The Garden of Earthly Delights

A collage of two-dimensional images of vegetation, each appearing only for a moment, sometimes as a single image, more often with other bits of stem, leaf, bud, or petal. Often we see only the outline of objects against a black background. Black and green are occasionally joined by fragments of orange or of white and blue.

2. José Neves's rating of the film The Garden of Earthly Delights

35mm, rewatched. It has long been one of his key films and one of his first films that i saw, that immediately left me in the territory that the French call "époustouflé". Organic and vegetable materials are glued onto the film which when projected varies, in an extreme kaleidoscopic cadence, textual and textural light alternations.

3. Aardsy's rating of the film The Garden of Earthly Delights

Blowing my mind, Brakhage.

4. HSBilly's rating of the film The Garden of Earthly Delights

i'm gonna slap my-last-year-self cos i tried to ignore the beauty of brakhage's world.

5. Nathan Goldman's rating of the film The Garden of Earthly Delights

"I was very annoyed with Hieronymus Bosch’s painting of the same name, which envisions nature as puffy and sweet, while the humans are suffering these torments. After all, nature suffers as well. As a plant winds itself around, in its desperate reach for sunlight, it undergoes its own torments. We are not the only ones in the world."

6. Chichago_'s rating of the film The Garden of Earthly Delights

7. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film The Garden of Earthly Delights

how can i not know of the existence of this film?????

8. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film The Garden of Earthly Delights