1. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

Rex Harrison's laughter reverberates inside these walls and it is burned into the ear(swimming inside Herrmann's magistral score) much as his beard is in the eye. Is it not the greatest tragedy as the captain stares from trees and fields and laughs along with her (jealous, yet gently pushing..) as she falls for Neddy, and life. A little pass time, Lucia, among dreams of salty winds and private shores and faery lands.

2. Pedro Zambujo's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

Such a great chemistry between Gene and Rex.

3. Isabel Arantes's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

Tirando o sexismo do argumento, gostei.

4. Severus Snape's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

5. FISCHER's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

Délicieux et subtilement émouvant ! www.cinefiches.com

6. Hugo Poderoso's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

I started frowning at what I took as a plain and "unmysterious" approach to the supernatural, and ended completely moved by this tale of emancipation and loneliness, and of nostalgia for that which never was; a story told with pleasure and care, conveying a rare feeling usually reserved for the films that one has seen as a child and revisits.

7. le Gars's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

8. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

9. Ethan's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

This is a nice little film that features Rex Harrison as a ghost of a badass ship captain and Gene Tierney as his love interest. This makes for some interesting supernatural romance. This would also make a nice double bill with Blithe Spirit.

10. ehk2's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

Gene, you are a thousand Renoirs

11. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

This film has a very special quality to it. One of my personal favs. Watch it a few times a year. 4.5 stars

12. Elena Lazic's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

13. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

"...too many people talking..." http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2015/02/episode-48-mankiewicz-before-eve-1946.html

14. Peter Tran's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

Despite its many flaws, it's probably my favorite movie of all time. I don't quite know why I'm drawn to this film; it's one that I revisit several times a year. There are many elements that I enjoy, particularly Herrmann's evocative score.

15. mjgildea's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

The dopey & watered down screwball comedy I always expected The Ghost and Mrs. Muir to be was anything but once I actually watched it. Gene Tierney might have outdone her performance in Laura & Rex Harrison turned what started as silliness into gold. The movie gets more haunting, beautiful then incredibly sad & Bernard Herrmann's score kind of deserves 3rd billing. Great & gorgeous stuff I should've seen sooner.

16. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

Gene Tierney had a tendency towards prissiness in her delivery. I preferred her in modern roles where she could show off her stunning good looks to best effect. Rex Harrison is OK here but not nearly as brilliant as in "Unfaithfully Yours." He is magnetic but also a little too overbearing. The story does have charm and I like Herrmann's score. What strikes me more than anything is how unrecognizable is Edna Best.

17. msmichel's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

Wonderful romance starring the luminous Gene Tierney and a virile Rex Harrison. Mankiewicz captures the feeling of falling in love and even moreso the pain of not being able to realize one's true love. Then in the final stretches when one suddenly can see where the resolution is going he captures the idiom that 'true love waits'. Wonderful picture helped along by a memorable score by Herrmann. Blasted love.

18. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

I haven't seen this in years!!! I'm going to re watch it soon.

19. Laura G.'s rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

this makes me believe that there is a kind of love that is larger than life itself.

20. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

21. StellaX's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

22. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

A pesar de su historia con sabor a sitcom, "El fantasma y la señora Muir" nos remonta a una época de profunda nostalgia. De pronto una pareja "dispareja" tiene tanto en común. La soledad es sin duda el tema principal. Gran escena es cuando el capitán Gregg le susurra en sus sueños a la señora Muir. El final es otra joyita.

23. Marcelo Pereira's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

I don't get. I just don't get it.

24. Yashoda's rating of the film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir