1. dave gunn's rating of the film The Giant Mechanical Man

Cute. Jenna Fischer is always oh-so charming. Topher Grace's character is one of the most cringe-worthy I've ever seen.

2. Zarahi's rating of the film The Giant Mechanical Man

I lost track of how many times I rolled my eyes at this cliche ridden, faux-sensitive hipster's wet dream but at least Chris Messina is really nice to look at.

3. OyeComoTu's rating of the film The Giant Mechanical Man

See it only if you're on an ultra-sweet mood.

4. Teresa Silva's rating of the film The Giant Mechanical Man

I though this movCHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA CHRIS MESSINA C H R I S M E S S I N A

5. pieomy's rating of the film The Giant Mechanical Man

Understated and heart warming. Loved it!

6. Evan Schafer's rating of the film The Giant Mechanical Man

A sweet film, one that presents a love story in a special way and is perfection for the film festival circuit. Chris Messina is quietly charming in his role as a man that makes his living street performing. It is when he and Jenna Fischer become co-workers at a local zoo that coincidences bring them closer. The end of the film is satisfying, but left me asking some questions, thus my dropped fifth star. Good film.

7. xxthcenturyfoxx's rating of the film The Giant Mechanical Man

8. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Giant Mechanical Man

Formulaic, contrite... mechanical.

9. Jerry G's rating of the film The Giant Mechanical Man

This is one of the very few recent films which really takes its time and not rush through plot advances; thus the emotions and innocence are depicted almost lifelike. Genuine.

10. a Smith's rating of the film The Giant Mechanical Man

What a waste. It has amiable actors in a well shot film, but even the actors, at times, could not get beyond the falseness of the script.

11. kacey's rating of the film The Giant Mechanical Man

Sad people being sad and painted silver and somehow this is a movie