1. JasonAv's rating of the film The Gift

2. Velvet Kitsune's rating of the film The Gift

3. eariadne's rating of the film The Gift

weak story but I liked the setting and cate blanchett is always mesmerizing

4. kris's rating of the film The Gift

This has the feel of many similar movies, but for me it stands out. Kate Blanchett is an amazing actor and she delivers again.

5. spiderliliez's rating of the film The Gift

I can't believe I missed this for 15 years. Some bits would come as a bit cliché now, but it still works. It's a surreal powerhouse cast. It's predictable towards the end, but managed to give off a few surprises. Cate Blanchett will break your heart as the psychic widow, trying to survive with her three boys. Giovanni Ribisi and Keanu Reeves' incredibly intense performances, seriously hands down.

6. orangey's rating of the film The Gift

predictable thriller, with second-hand lynchian atmosphere

7. lauren dark's rating of the film The Gift

Very generic predictable story... i guess i expected more because i saw it on alot of list and because i love cate blanchette

8. Arf's rating of the film The Gift

9. film_lies101's rating of the film The Gift

This is an okay Raimi effort, Blanchett knocks it out though

10. paul oram's rating of the film The Gift

Usual clichés, taps dripping blood, ghouls in the overflowing bath, police searching the swamp and of course the nice guy did it. Wife beatin', satan obsessed redneck in there for a touch of authenticity. But Cate, oh Cate, Blue Jasmine this ain't, but she manages to save the day, the film and the director in the end. It cost $10mln earned $12mln, so everyone's happy I guess.

11. Westley's rating of the film The Gift

Seemed like a rather poor knock-off of 'The Sixth Sense'. The film is just too safe and predictable. On the plus side, we do get to see Katie Holmes' tits. Very nice! *Borat voice*

12. chanandre's rating of the film The Gift

First Raimi I ever saw. And on the theatre, too, lookin' back, wasn't too bad.

13. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film The Gift

saw this movie on tv on saturday morning (!) and was actually suprised by it...

14. tnzk's rating of the film The Gift

Why hasn't anyone written anything about this yet?! I liked this movie, and Sam Raimi brought out a great performance in Keanu Reeves. Giovanni Ribisi is boss too!