1. Draughtsman Without Contract's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

A classic case of the cast being far too good for the material and the direction.

2. ΞRIC B∆Ɖ TASTΞ's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

definitely nope ! it starts great, thrilling... but then it's so predictable, not catchy anymore & you only wait that it ends or you just stop.

3. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

This movie is far below to the superior THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO. IMO, it lacks of intensity from the previous movie. I was kinda disappointed to know that Mikael Blomkvist - looks like he didn't so important in the movie. His existence is merely just being "there". Since I haven't read the novel, I don't know whether he has a smaller part or not. Also, I felt the plot about Lisbeth's past is less explored...

4. RumbleFish's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

Franchising discutibile con personaggi secondari stravolti. Eliminando la parte degli americani poteva quasi essere un buon film, seppur non all'altezza della trilogia svedese come trama.

5. Dylan Riquelme's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

I like Fede Alvarez, I really do but this movie honestly probably wasn’t good. And even with me saying that I don’t think I can say it was bad. I didn’t like it and I also didn’t not like it, I just didn’t feel almost anything during it except for some pretty good shots at some points that I thought were cool, not all the time, and a good score by Roque Baños. I really wish it wasn’t a sequel to Fincher’s version man

6. J. O.'s rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

While a few shades darker than the average thriller coming out of Hollywood, it didn't manage to rise above the predictability. Foy is fairly likeable, and I appreciate the otherwise Nordic-heavy cast, but there's something about this that feels like paint-by-numbers, with no warmth - by that I mean a heartbeat. The cold and unforgiving (physical, social) landscape of the film is one of things that does work.

7. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

I could say a lot about this film, but the shortened version is simply that this is a very "Hollywood" Lisbeth Salander movie, and those tropes and cliche's cause it to become a snooze. Fincher's film remains not only my favourite of this franchise, but one of my most favourite films.

8. anarresti's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

Well, as with "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo", I like the ingredients, not the receipe. It is nice to see big espionage movies with complex female lead characters, not just male centered James Bond type flicks where women are just Bond Girls. But I wish the stories were also more interesting, with less predictable plots. The somber atmosphere, actually, is quite a change from the Bond-like grandiose tone.

9. Palmat's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

Solid thriller that does not rival the swedish movies but surpasses Fincher´s anemic misfire. Alvarez is very adept at keeping things taut and too the point which sometimes hampers the movie. The character and plot development could have used more time to inject urgency and weight to Salander's arc. Still, the movie looks gorgeous and Banos score is perfect.

10. ABVH's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

James Bond level believability plot with Lisbeth Salander as Jason Bourne, and journalist Mikael Blomkvist as an extra. Hi Tech trash fun.

11. Daniél Lindström's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

12. Mirela Dudaş's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

13. saitosouta's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

1.5 Unfortunately but unsurprisingly, “The Girl in the Spider Web” is a calamitous misfire which is too unpassionate like Salander's pale pokerface and too frigid like Stockholm's wintry landscapes. While enormously talented actors wasted like Vicky Krieps or Ed Kemper in “Mindhunter”, why the fuck is there someone who thought that a grandiose queen of England can become a solitary dragon-tattooed badass bitch?

14. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

More formulaic than the previous films but I liked the thriller elements enough to stay interested even though the lack of characterization made it a shallow entertainment.

15. helloc's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

16. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

Visually ok but... Coincidence over coincidence.

17. Elena's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

18. chanandre's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

⌈♫ Your Dystopic Creation Doesn't Fear You ♫=Deerhoof Feat. Awkwafina⌉*{"Fuck You You Fucking Fuck" morphed into 'Gimme' Head Till I'm Dead'}. Took Alvarez 3 features to rise above meh. Source material surely provided a narrative/pathos boost. Knight did the rest./Ducati's offroad tyres lording over ice+crossing dark dancefloor filled with later lovers to nest near circular windows+spiders hovering pre-incest chess.▽

19. paul_quixote's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

HATED Gudnason, wondered why is Vicky Krieps here? OK fast paced stuff + the tiny amount of levity offsetting suffocating dourness was welcome. Ending flopped, any imperative to reckon with Hoeks' pain abdicated to make way for a Ducati advert. Blomkvist 'deleting the story' was a megashitty instance of centering the plight of the author. The phrase that won't leave my brain is "mediocre Bond film." About sums it up.

20. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

Pengen nonton lagi, cz tadi nontonnya sembari menahan kencing selama dua jam, tapi apa daya ogut sobat qismin. Mbak Claire Foy, aq padamu.

21. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

Claire Foy showed us she can put away the crown to play a badass Mrs. Robot Lara Croft, but I wouldn't think twice for a chance to see the combo Fincher/Mara/Craig to strike again.

22. Sơn Phước's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

2.5. Bad ending killed the whole movie.

23. Mr.Rager's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

Dropping Mara, Craig, Fincher was a huge fucking mistake.This movie should've been made 3-4 yrs. ago. Claire Foy was the only good thing about this new dragon tattoo story. But she ain't Mara, she hadn't the same dedication. The script was terrible despite the fact that the material has been kinda decent. Some idiotic moments dropped this movie only on 5.5/10. Fede Alvarez a bad choice for this movie, like others.

24. Ana Sousa's rating of the film The Girl in the Spider's Web

It's hard for me to give it less than 3 'cause I live for this series. Claire Foy and Sylvia Hoeks raise the bar so high it's hard for the rest of the cast and the film itself to keep up with them. Fincher will always have my heart in the direction of these, as do Rooney Mara and Daniel Craig, with an acting so spot on that no one else will ever be as good. Didn't really like Blomkvist here. Totally lost his essence.