1. Rui Salgado's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

2. Draughtsman Without Contract's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

Interminable; dull enough, indeed, to drive one to drink.

3. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Girl on the Train

**1/2. Haley Bennett. HALEY BENNETT !

4. Diderot's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

An enjoyable but empty mystery with a great cast.

5. babycakesromero's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

more of a let down than southern fail

6. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

i love emily blunt but this was as bad as the book

7. Aaken's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

As many others have said, the film is carried by Emily Blunt's fantastic and layered performance. The rest of the cast is fine as well, but Blunt's acting can only distract us for a time from how actually contrived the plot is. That said, it is a decent enough thriller, even if as a film, it bears the same stamp as so many films of the genre, and will quickly be forgotten once a new one gets released.

8. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

Looks like I'm in the minority in regards to my feelings about Emily Blunt's performance (it kind of annoyed me throughout). Other than the fact that it had decent cinematography, this was just another boring, predictable mystery.

9. carlajrzg's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

worst movie ever, it's not even close to the book, it's not even a good story.

10. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

Trainwrecked Gone Girl. Who would thought that deaths by corkscrew would become so popular?

11. João R's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

This is so average but, by being entertaining, it carries itself throughout with agility - at least, until its somewhat predictable and unsatisfying "plot twist".

12. Ricardo Oliveira's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

13. SafeStanding's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

OK, move along, nothing to see here. Unremarkable and poorly directed. Blunt gives her all but in vain.

14. Didar Merve's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

I think I really love average movies with perfect cinematography and beautiful acting.

15. henryfrust's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

16. Graham Ball's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

Ohhhhh... it's definitely somewhere between 2.5/3 stars... i love the premise... i love Emily Blunt (who doesn't?), but... there's something just too workman-like in its delivery and the predictable (yet, strangely welcome) twists. I guess i felt it could be better and i just wish it was... i love a good grown up thriller... nice effort.

17. Deiner's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

[2nd time] Disappointing. I had high expectations about this movie mainly because I heard nothing but good things about the book. If the book is as bad as this movie, you better bet I'm staying away from it. The writing was AWFUL. The story wasn't intriguing at all and the characters were both boring and one-dimensional. Blunt's performance received a lot of praise, but I can't help being underwhelmed by her acting.

18. Mr.Rager's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

It took some time til the movie has found a decent pace,in the first 40 minutes bein'kinda boring, unexciting. But things become a little bit better once the action really begins.So the tension grows, the characters become more interesting,unveiling more about them and in the end,revealing the (foreseeable) truth. I have huge love for E.Blunt but i wasn't impressed by her performance. Overall poor directing. 6/10

19. Nikki Barnhart's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

the knockoff gone girl, but still pretty entertaining.

20. richardlawrn's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

21. tenonder's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

22. Conor Black's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

23. Justwibi's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

seriously, this is can be more compelling, haunting & great! the mystery is fine, the developing is kinda lack of powerfull because the screenplay is look more bigger and too ambitius (maybe because everyone compare the book with Gone Girl) but Emily..... love you!

24. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film The Girl on the Train

Poor man's Gone Girl. I'll take it.

← Previous 1 3 4 5