1. Aulia Indry's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

teori dimana bolak balikin waktu tuh kayaknya sama ajh hampr di setiap film, pasti ada konsekuensinya dan ada korban yang tanpa sadar jadi pengganti kita. Film ini entah mengapa repetisinya kuat banget ampe gue peribadi bosen ngeliat repitisinya. Endingnya memang gak yang diduga, menyenangkan

2. Cartaphilus's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

3. lidiishere's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

'I'll be waiting in the future'

4. nikolasminas's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

5. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

The best film of mr. Hosuda's films. It is the most perfect match of what he's good at in both style and content. The animation is crisp and specific, with great use of exageration at moments, and the characters are extraordinarliy human. The only bad thing is the scifi twist that I found lame and unnecessary in a fine magical realism story.

6. Bernard Batubara's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

7. Velvet Kitsune's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

8. Sarah's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

a good film for being ill at home.

9. bagno's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

10. Kevin Costner's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

11. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

12. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

7 - Decided to revisit this favourite from my teenage years, since it was one of the very few anime experiences I've ever had that left me with pleasant memories. It's incredibly wholesome and charming, if a bit too obvious here and there, and it holds up very well.

13. robin's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

14. camille's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

15. Xose Manoel Ramos's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

Implecable, memorable, e impactante

16. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

17. Pymo's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

18. Steve G.'s rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

Hosoda's film finds a quite lovely balance between its time travel and romance traits, making both interesting and engaging while allowing them to mould together to make for an overall very enjoyable film. It falls in on itself a little bit towards the end with a whole mass of confusion resulting from who is jumping where, but it makes you not worry about that too much by being so charming. Delightful stuff.

19. nodukte's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

Great combination of the fantastic and the mundane with the best pacing ever

20. Benji's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

I'd heard good things about this and had been saving it. I wish I hadn't. Yes the animation is lovely, the images are beautiful, but I feel they deserve a better script than this! It's just a teenage romance story, which is fine, but I guess from all the reviews . . . I was expecting more. Much more. She can travel through time, and she doesn't really DO anything. I didn't like any of the characters either. Shame.

21. Nina's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

22. Alex's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

23. Paulo Machado's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

Apesar de não ter o selo ghibli, o filme é de excelente qualidade, atencioso aos detalhes e com dialogos inteligentes.

24. Swag Yolo's rating of the film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

This anime's animation is not as spellblinding and detailed as Wolf Children, but it was accurate enough to make the anime run smoothly. This film is carried by its superb screenplay. The way the script is structured and the way it evolves is outstandingly marvelous. The animation present on Mamuro Hosoda's flicks is superb, but what impresses me the most on his animes are the the stories he presents us.