1. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

2. Trunfos's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

7,8. rewatched this again tonight without expecting it. Great thriller.

3. Paolo Utili's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

4. Adam GR's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Interesting Swedish tale. Rooney Mara and Daniel Craig keep each other warm. Dark and brooding in a way David Fincher makes velvety.

5. F/K's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Cold, stoic, calculating and seductive that also has one of the best film scores ever

6. auloel's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

7. pluviosity's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

decent visual, yes, but go see (and read) the original sources for real story.

8. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

9. Deiner's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

I've loved the Millennium trilogy since forever, and maybe that's why I reacted so positive to both adaptations of the 1st book when they were released and after all this years it still is a good film. I appreciate that this version in particular stays faithfull to the book (for the most part), strangely enough, that works both on its favor (beautifully detailed) and against it (drags way too long).

10. FISCHER's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Si le film ne réserve aucune surprise, scénaristiquement parlant, respectant scrupuleusement la trame et le récit de l'oeuvre littéraire et de la première adaptation cinématographique, notre préférence ira pour la version suédoise en ce qui concerne l'interprétation et pour la version américaine pour la réalisation... www.cinefiches.com

11. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

12. lina maj's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

13. Mister Monkeyman's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

A very competently directed remake, but has Fincher really added anything other than style? There's something chilly and slick about the whole exercise, starting from the opening credits, with the performances adding to the sense of emotional detachment. Or is that somehow the point?

14. Penelope q's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Very surprised with, it has a great atmosphere

15. ascope's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

had me on the edge of my seat - literallly! And the ending...

16. tealeaves's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Enjoyable but ultimately I found it a bit clunky. Rooney Mara is really great.

17. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Watchable. Most likely you'll enjoy it - revel in the 'girl power' and eat up the Scandi backdrops. But a week will go by and you won't pass it another thought.

18. JL's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

The weakest part of his thriller/mystery is the mystery itself, leaving the thriller to run on empty for much of the movie. But what a thriller it turns out to be, in no small part thanks to the performance given by the two leads. Gratifies to see that this film corrected my unfair assumptions and is not just another James Bond.

19. H Akdeniz's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

good story but it is better to read the book

20. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Caught me off guard. Great atmosphere, surgical approach from Fincher. Amazing soundtrack from Reznor and Ross is one of the main highlights here.

21. Imelda Says's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Remains admirably true to the book. Great first shot of the killer!

22. Benji's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

I mean, it LOOKED pretty, I liked the score. It was well cast. . . but the story was just dull. And a bit shit. I mean, nazis, and plot holes; why didn't the punky hacker... Oh does it matter? It was dull. Dull! Seems to be par for the course these days. Hollywood doesn't bother with story. I haven't read the novel, and never plan too. One day I might watch gone girl, but I doubt it. Mara stole the show.

23. Jake Evans's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Woeful. Swedish version with Noomi Rapace are great films. So did this version really need to get made. Rooney Mara is poor. The pace is too slow...

24. juno.doran's rating of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Entertaining and worth watching for Nine Inch Nails's soundtrack and Daniel Craig, but by far not as good as the original version.