1. le Gars's rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

2. DSPRKY's rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

This is refreshingly good television. Keough absolutely nails the role and Seimetz displays an adept hand with the camera. Soderbergh sure knows how to pick 'em.

3. lou.'s rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

Dear Steven, the film was already enough.

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

Episode 9 is a masterpiece in depicting contemporary industry-based social humiliation. In a world where lifestyle choices regarding sex remain taboo; where doxing as a form of leverage becomes commonplace in competitive industries, dystopia is guaranteed. The tension between private liberalism and social conservatism continues to be the post-modern paradigm. Poor socialism doesn't even get a look-in.

5. barbosajoca's rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

6. João Abreu's rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

7. Nicole Danielle's rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

Watching Christine develop into a full fledged sociopath was cool, I guess.

8. saitosouta's rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

When I watched "The Knick" S2 finale, I thought Soderbergh (with John Tuckery) reached nirvana in which all is past & naught and I cried a lot. But "The Girlfriend Experience" is colder, bleaker, dimension-higher than that extraordinary "The Knick." No other deserves Emmy Awards except Reiley Keough, whose acting is boldly icy, boldly nuanced & makes me feel "She is one dimention above us as human"[cont.]

9. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

Cold.... really cold. It manages to create that cold and distant atmosphere really well, and the tone is more akin to a film rather than a series. I must say that I really enjoyed this series, and I hope they make further seasons. Maybe the best new series of 2016.

10. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

This show manages to really harness the desensitizing power of a post-modern consumer-driven world by shining a light on something as intimate as sex and creating an atmosphere that renders the very action and the people that buy and sell it into greedy, cold, and corporate commodities. Keough's immersion into the GFE through the series is paced so subtly, and leaves you both shocked and sympathetic for her.