1. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film The Gleaners and I: Two Years Later

Artículo ("Kane3"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2007/09/22/espigadores-glaneurs-agnes-varda/

2. AVA's rating of the film The Gleaners and I: Two Years Later

Eine schöne Verbindung, die des Sammelns durch alle Jahrzehnte.Und die des Sammelns aus der Not heraus. Etwas viel Selbstdarstellung der Filmemacherin vielleicht.Möglicherweise ist sie allerdings allein der eigenen Reflexion des Gesehenen geschuldet.

3. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film The Gleaners and I: Two Years Later

3.5/5. Modest and self-reflexive.

4. THE APOLL0's rating of the film The Gleaners and I: Two Years Later

Up there with Harmony Korine and Micheal Mann in terms of pioneering Digital Cinema. While respectful of film she doesn't waste time with nostalgia and goes all in for the peculiar traits of digital; breaking the 4th wall to explain them and then utilizing them for an exploration on human consumption through examining the state of The Gleaners in the modern consumerist society of France.

5. Caitlin's rating of the film The Gleaners and I: Two Years Later

If you loved "The Gleaners and I," then you will love this update on the lives of the people who starred in the documentary. It's wonderful to see how their lives have changed and how they have been affected by the attention brought on by the documentary's success. Varda is at her best when she centralizes society's marginalized people.

6. Tara's rating of the film The Gleaners and I: Two Years Later

Very smart: exploring the world of unnecessary waste, laws that regulate it, and the various groups of people that are part of working against it.

7. Marc St-Cyr (Death cinéphilia)'s rating of the film The Gleaners and I: Two Years Later

Very interesting if you love Les glaneurs et la glaneuse.

8. lukasbicho's rating of the film The Gleaners and I: Two Years Later

Regreso al ambiente de la primera parte, la verdad es que es difícil encontrar una mejor poesía visual que en estas dos cintas sobre el mundo del reciclaje...

9. mgaspa's rating of the film The Gleaners and I: Two Years Later

Il nous en faut de gents com Agnes !!! Ses films disent beaucoup de verites et montrent la vraie face de notre societe. Merci Agnes !!!

10. nein's rating of the film The Gleaners and I: Two Years Later

I liked the first one more.

11. anarresti's rating of the film The Gleaners and I: Two Years Later

This is a perfect Vardas-like continuation of Les Glaneurs et la Glaneuse. To do it 2 years later, in the peak of the film's prize momentum and cult-status is almost like producing an anti-sequel. Agnès Vardas is not interested in adding to the cult. She wants to learn what has happened to the people she has met 2 years before. She wants to observe what has happened to her. What did it mean after all? Brave, tender.

12. Stevie's rating of the film The Gleaners and I: Two Years Later

Well worth the visit 2 years later. Still as entertaining and it was great to see Varda visit those she'd established rapports with the 2 years before. 8/10.

13. alvaro03's rating of the film The Gleaners and I: Two Years Later

Poco interés. Supongo que el éxito del film en Francia la animó a hacer una segunda parte. Remata muy mal con una proclama politica que no se sabe a que cuento viene. Por cierto, manifestarse contra otras opciones politica por poco que te guste (y a la que libremente se puede votar o no) tiene muy poco de democrático. Odio el comunismo pero no entiendo convocar una manifestación en contra. Me basta con no votarles

14. Afrah's rating of the film The Gleaners and I: Two Years Later

Agnes Varda never fails to make me feel wonderstruck. Her self portraits, they way she looks at herself and art and how she relates to the world with both these ideas is really something special.

15. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film The Gleaners and I: Two Years Later

la señora corazón de papa se vuelve a lucir, qué bien se pasa el tiempo mirando su poesía

16. comeandsee's rating of the film The Gleaners and I: Two Years Later

a great follow up to a great documentary. varda follows to see the reaction to her initial works, while some dislike elements of it and some have changed altogether. plus, varda has more to say on her mortality. some of her images here are visual poetry. and its great to see how at one with these people she is, down to earth sometimes literally. the most loveable auteur i have seen.