1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

2. LauraPalmer's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

pure and honest, just like Agnès

3. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

Artículo ("Kane3"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2007/09/22/espigadores-glaneurs-agnes-varda/

4. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

Society looks at them with contempt but then if you think about it, what they do makes perfect sense. Perhaps more than western consumerism. You don't have to like Varda's style, but you have to admit she's really open - otherwise it wouldn't be easy to find characters like the rubber-boots-guy of the creator of garbage totems.

5. Morten Halskov Jensen's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

Set lørdag den 28. oktober. Har bidt den lidt og var ikke sikker på at jeg ville se den færdig, men Varda kan noget helt specielt anderledes med sin måde at filme på, så jeg blev hængende og så hele filmen. Synes det er en dejlig film med mange gode interviews og optagelser. Og temaet med at samle bidrager til at holde sammen på det hele.

6. hiab's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

7. Shayne Bowden's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

Simple and honest personal investigation into Gleaners in France. Film makes and also follows Vardas travels. Important to this doco is Varda ability and strike a conversation with strangers/doco subjects that takes here to unexpected and fruitful places. Great fun.

8. Boaz Debby's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

9. Magda Magdy's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

10. ali.fakhraee's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

شلخته درو كنيد تا چيزی گير خوشه چين ها بيايد

11. aconeyisland's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

"In a department store in Tokyo, on the top floor, there were Rembrandt paintings. This is Saskia up close, and then my hand up close, I mean, this is my project: to film with one hand my other hand. To enter in the horror of it. I find it extraordinary, I feel as if I am an animal. Worse, I am an animal I don't know. And here's Rembrandt self-portrait, but it's just the same in fact, always a self-portrait." 32:33

12. Elle Johnston's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

13. Vincent T's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

14. Paul Cozighian's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

Un chef d'oeuvre impressionnant!

15. boughtabride's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

a bit long for me, but i enjoy agnes varda's documentaries and the few movies i've seen. there's humor and a style in them. she presents a pattern of putting herself in this documentary and having a foundation of what she wants to tell, something so cultural and socio-political and going back and forth. on technology advancing, growing old, poverty, waste, etc. in the year she filmed this i felt a sense of change.

16. daftnymph's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

full of charming, whimsical, little digressions, imbued with varda's spirit

17. Renata A's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

Agnès, tu es adorable!!!!!

18. Mírcio Alves Amaral's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

First film i saw by her. I liked it a lot.

19. Eric Rucker's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

I wish I could vote for Agnes in the next election.

20. 5000yearoldbogmummy//Rhett's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

An essayic film about use and Using, about the actual fact of excess.

21. Duncan Gray's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

A charming, thoughtful find from Varda—I especially enjoyed the way it very smoothly bounced from place to place and subject to subject with the smoothest, most seamless of ease. Great ending too.

22. JoeBradford's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

Often funny, sometimes jarring, and raw, but not without heart. Initially I wasn't so interested in the subject matter, but the narrative is well constructed and Agnés Varda is awfully endearing. Makes me want to rescue things from the trash.

23. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

24. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Gleaners & I

Not super interested in the subject matter, or else I would rate it higher. Otherwise a fine doc. 3.5 stars

← Previous 1 3 4 5