1. Egoisms's rating of the film The Goat

Ah! This is where Tati got his hilarious drying-off gag for Hulot's Holiday! This is Keaton at his best: physical, acrobatic, incessant, and very funny.

2. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film The Goat

Chi pensa che per provocare il riso servano delle battute spiritose, probabilmente non ha mai guardato un'opera di Buster Keaton. Il povero protagonista, vittima degli eventi, sfugge ai guai con acrobazie, cadute incredibili ed escamotage comici che non possono far altro che confermare Keaton come incredibile genio comico e notevole acrobata. 23 minuti di risate.

3. ermete polpette's rating of the film The Goat

4. Alexandru Acsinte's rating of the film The Goat

From start to finish, this one's a real blast to watch. It's evident how much of a perfectionist Buster Keaton must have been because every shot in this short either made me laugh, or left me in awe. I always enjoy playing with frame and perspective, and it seems that Keaton did as well. It only now struck me how much I also enjoy this character, how much I empathize with him and how relatable he still is. Great film

5. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Goat

Probably my fav Keaton short. Some of his best gags are in this one. The shot of him riding towards the camera on the train foreshadows the General a bit.

6. tenonder's rating of the film The Goat

7. mezcolanza's rating of the film The Goat

Excelente film, divertidísimo.

8. peio plunkett's rating of the film The Goat

este buster keaton va a llegar

9. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film The Goat

heredot cevdet'in de zaman yolcusu olarak yer aldığı önemli bir başyapıt: http://i.imgur.com/9v0K9Zi.png

10. Feloxpe's rating of the film The Goat

11. Dominic Rainsford's rating of the film The Goat

Not one of his very best, but still remarkable. Fate and the police are out to get you, but you may just be able to outrun them.

12. Michael Harbour's rating of the film The Goat

It's amazing how much entertainment Keaton gets out of a chase scene, which is basically what the movie is. Endlessly inventive.

13. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film The Goat

Oh this was funny- thank you Buster Keaton!

14. msmichel's rating of the film The Goat

Keaton is golden in this 1921 short. Full of clever ideas, mixed up identities and classic comedy. A real gem.

15. Cole Caudle's rating of the film The Goat

16. TFCHooligan69's rating of the film The Goat

Ridiculously entertaining and enjoyable silent film clocking in at under 30 minutes. The scene with Buster on the front of a train is something to behold!

17. kikozini111's rating of the film The Goat

18. Luis Valenzuela's rating of the film The Goat

A really nice silent comedy that revolves around a mistaken identity with very enjoyable humour and chase scenes. I really admire how great the filmmakers back then managed humour and creative scenes with the limited resources they had. As other movies from the time, "The Goat" keeps making me feel nostalgic about a time period that I didn't even experienced.

19. joey Noodles's rating of the film The Goat

Greatest chase scene ever filmed.

20. anthonybowman's rating of the film The Goat

Always more of a Chaplin man myself, but The Goat and My Wife's Relations (which is hidden at the end here) really won me over. The elevator scene in The Goat is just fantastic.

21. riceball's rating of the film The Goat

The elevator scene was equally funny and intense.

22. OwainCai's rating of the film The Goat

Hilarious stunts! Very acrobatic and amusing.

23. Thatree Changlek's rating of the film The Goat

24. Joshuah's rating of the film The Goat

there's two films here, the goat and ... my wife's relations? I missed the titled evidently.