1. Zé Pedro's rating of the film The Godfather

A honra familliar versus a "desonra" social numa luta impiedosa pelo poder. Olho por corpo.

2. Malt Frisky's rating of the film The Godfather

The entire sub story when Michael is in Italy is my favourite part of the film and it easily could be cut and nothing would be effected and yet it establishes his cold ascend to mafia don for the remainder of the film. Brando steals this film nevertheless the fact that they wanted no one else to play his part but him says it all. I don't need to tell you this film is good just look at most top 10 film lists ever!

3. sashmere's rating of the film The Godfather

I'm actually underwhelmed?

4. arashmilanian's rating of the film The Godfather

5. gaussian's rating of the film The Godfather

the book is better dont @ me

6. Sơn Phước's rating of the film The Godfather

7. sofiazelaya's rating of the film The Godfather

cumplió mis expectativas, sobre todo la escena del bautizo

8. Sara Lucas's rating of the film The Godfather

9. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film The Godfather

Existing in a gray area of hyperbole and the best dark melodrama of all time, occupying the same territory of mobster glorification and evil-heartedness for an emotional pull more distressing than giving a full opinion. Only the primal emotion of its broad character arcs/drama and its mob-hit scenes that are more a surprise than suspenseful, aside from two turning-point ones with Pacino, are lukewarm elements.

10. Richmond Hill's rating of the film The Godfather

Gorgeous operatic sweep in both visual panache and familial wrangling answered in Kensington Gore. Rota’s score captures ethnicity and grandeur; Willis’s photography, earthily nostalgic. Surely the successor to Visconti and a more convincing modern opera than that found on stage. The macroscopic view on the why and wherefore of American hegemony is fascinatingly revealing - it’s not pretty but it sure is beautiful.

11. Walker's rating of the film The Godfather

12. redux's rating of the film The Godfather

Glamorized crime – a reason why people see ambitious wrongdoing as something remarkable, and vote for the likes of Putin and Orbán. In my imaginary archive, this shares the 'Toxic' tag with Leni Riefenstahl's works.

13. Jorge Lucas.'s rating of the film The Godfather

14. teresa romã's rating of the film The Godfather

Where do I even begin, lmao.

15. Hermann A. RG's rating of the film The Godfather

16. aurkihnowe's rating of the film The Godfather

whose to say the sound and vision???

17. Aulia Indry's rating of the film The Godfather

Best. Couldn't think what i've supposed to write

18. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Godfather

Everyone knows that this is a excellent movie so I don't need to write or say anything else about it. This is a movie no one can refuse.

19. LWS1990's rating of the film The Godfather

'Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.' Fantastic influential film.

20. Ayte's rating of the film The Godfather

21. Andrew Lang's rating of the film The Godfather

As Renoir said, "In this world, there is one awful thing, and that is that everyone has his reasons."

22. Ben Nash's rating of the film The Godfather

Vastly overrated, yes, but still a rollicking good time.

23. Ryan Melvin's rating of the film The Godfather

24. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Godfather

I've gotten sick of the Godfather movies. I realize I shouldn't be reviewing them, but sometimes that's what happens to a movie that is talked about too much. I'm just sick of the glamorization of gangsters. I didn't watch 'The Sopranos', and I refuse to watch 'Narcos'.