1. nadnab's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

2. NUGA's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

The confused child o Pixar studio is here and he doesn't know what's going on. Ill conceived in a production hell, from character design and background contrast to every dinosaur movie ever, not only it doesn't make any sense, it also tries to make up for it with the most formulaic, Hollywoody's 10 steps way to success. But it was a necessary film if just to let Pixar know we won't take anything they make just cause.

3. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

it has good quotes in some parts. other than that, nothing special from this movie

4. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

I put a low expectation on this film, nonetheless I have a soft spot for Spot!!

5. bryanvmh's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

Why can't dinosaurs keep "unevolved" humans as pets? Does Spot have to go with his family so they can all learn to walk bipedally together in hopes of one day subjugating their dinosaur overlords? Tries to do for fear what Inside Out does for sadness: it is important for you to grow, young one. What a times to be alive.

6. João Abreu's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

7. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

I hated this! Felt nothing for the characters, script was poor, whole thing felt like a chore to watch. Animation was good though (thanks technology) but that's the only good thing

8. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

9. camilladej's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

10. Kawaiiboy's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

Love the characters, the breathtaking scenery + animation, but the story is really lacking.

11. Kespo's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

12. Film Aficionerdo's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

Even bad Pixar still shines in certain ways. The horrible story execution still carved out a few great moments like crafting the T-Rex as a cowboy or pretty much anytime Spot was on screen. But Arlo is easily Pixar's most irritating lead character of all time. The message about "leaving your mark" is bizarre and poorly detailed. The animation is still gorgeous though. Not a bad film, but bad by Pixar standards.

13. Rocco's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

I'm in the minority but I loved the simplicity of story and the depth of emotion. Yeah, overall it's a tad too heavy to warrant multiple viewings, but it's honestly one of the more emotionally mature and astute films in the Disney/Pixar canon.

14. lepetitjermey's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

15. Quesera,sera's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

really great story, and also teary

16. GIYGAS's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

pixar. pixar? come on. come on pixar.

17. runfromfire's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

Clearly made by Pixar's second (or third) string but it's still a solid little kid-flick and waaaaaay better than Cars, so there's that.

18. Rafael Zen's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

Although its weak plot (so many cliches being brought back), I simply love the design choices and character personalities. It does emulate a bunch of Disney and Pixar stories, but it's nevertheless emotional. The visual aspects are worth watching, and humans being dog-like is a very cool decision. I recommend it for kids and grown ups.

19. tommy cruise's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

Fresh on rotten tomatoes as in a fresh pile of shit

20. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

21. Eric Smith's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

I hadn't cried for a good long while before I saw this. It's nice to be reminded that I'm not a monster.

22. glitchedplant's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

brilliantly explains trauma, ptsd, and courage not existing without fear.

23. Rocketeam's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

24. filmcapsule's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

Has strange rhythms and a segmented narrative, but it ultimately won me over, barely, with its sweetness. It certainly lacks the structural and emotional polish of other Pixar films, but it delivers Pixar's visual beauty. As a fan of Westerns, I appreciated the film's attention to rendering beautiful vistas and a range of earth tones that really pop.