1. raquel_ag's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

Enredo: ★★★★ Animação: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

Pixar's "The Land Before Time" added with a kind of small human wolfling. It is a cute and sentimental film most of the times, but also the predictable scenes where the dinosaur and his "pet" is put in peril and have to fight for their survival. It is a passable movie with the expected fantastic animated sequences, especially the nature and water effects are fantastic. It do lack the wit and surprising twists though.

3. chanandre's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

[x'mas] Did John Ford direct this...?

4. ig_____or's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

My parents didn't tell us to change the channel, not even once... which kinda proves how cute this is, specially if you watch it with your family, by the fireplace, on a cold Christmas Eve! The message is a bit too-on-the-nose, even by Pixar standards. Not their most memorable film/character, but certainly not bad.

5. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

6. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

The plot is really lacking, it's sort of an inferior version of 'The Land Before Time'. But the animated characters are beyond adorable and the animation is really pretty.

7. nadnab's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

8. NUGA's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

The confused child o Pixar studio is here and he doesn't know what's going on. Ill conceived in a production hell, from character design and background contrast to every dinosaur movie ever, not only it doesn't make any sense, it also tries to make up for it with the most formulaic, Hollywoody's 10 steps way to success. But it was a necessary film if just to let Pixar know we won't take anything they make just cause.

9. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

it has good quotes in some parts. other than that, nothing special from this movie

10. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

I put a low expectation on this film, nonetheless I have a soft spot for Spot!!

11. bryanvmh's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

Why can't dinosaurs keep "unevolved" humans as pets? Does Spot have to go with his family so they can all learn to walk bipedally together in hopes of one day subjugating their dinosaur overlords? Tries to do for fear what Inside Out does for sadness: it is important for you to grow, young one. What a times to be alive.

12. João Abreu's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

13. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

I hated this! Felt nothing for the characters, script was poor, whole thing felt like a chore to watch. Animation was good though (thanks technology) but that's the only good thing

14. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

15. camilladej's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

16. Kawaiiboy's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

Love the characters, the breathtaking scenery + animation, but the story is really lacking.

17. Kespo's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

18. Film Aficionerdo's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

Even bad Pixar still shines in certain ways. The horrible story execution still carved out a few great moments like crafting the T-Rex as a cowboy or pretty much anytime Spot was on screen. But Arlo is easily Pixar's most irritating lead character of all time. The message about "leaving your mark" is bizarre and poorly detailed. The animation is still gorgeous though. Not a bad film, but bad by Pixar standards.

19. Rocco's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

I'm in the minority but I loved the simplicity of story and the depth of emotion. Yeah, overall it's a tad too heavy to warrant multiple viewings, but it's honestly one of the more emotionally mature and astute films in the Disney/Pixar canon.

20. lepetitjermey's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

21. Quesera,sera's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

really great story, and also teary

22. GIYGAS's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

pixar. pixar? come on. come on pixar.

23. runfromfire's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

Clearly made by Pixar's second (or third) string but it's still a solid little kid-flick and waaaaaay better than Cars, so there's that.

24. Rafael Zen's rating of the film The Good Dinosaur

Although its weak plot (so many cliches being brought back), I simply love the design choices and character personalities. It does emulate a bunch of Disney and Pixar stories, but it's nevertheless emotional. The visual aspects are worth watching, and humans being dog-like is a very cool decision. I recommend it for kids and grown ups.

← Previous 1 3 4