1. Barış Akpınar's rating of the film The Good Doctor

'Problematic' doctor needs a treatment.

2. kris's rating of the film The Good Doctor

I really enjoyed this film, i felt it was gripping, sad and at times hard to believe. I'm not a bloom fan so i had my reservations, but to give him credit, he was well cast for this role. He keeps a cool psychotic head throughout.

3. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film The Good Doctor

Intenta ser un estudio de personaje sobre la obsesión, con Orlando Bloom como un joven doctor que acaba enamorándose de su atractiva paciente (Riley Keough, la nieta de Elvis Presley), pero falla en ayudarnos a entrar más en la mente enfermiza del protagonista, en entenderlo más y saber lo que pasa dentro de su cabeza, con un final nada satisfactorio.

4. spiderliliez's rating of the film The Good Doctor

I guess one cannot be blamed for bashing a movie because of lack of realism. It's unfortunate, but that's the approach they were going for and they completely fell face-down, overlooking so much, it's ridiculous. Also, Riley Keough's character lacked any personality. You barely got to know the girl in this story. Regardless, I think Orlando Bloom's acting was good, but the script and the scenes are just infuriating.

5. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film The Good Doctor

Wouldnt be easier if he asked her to go on a DATE??????

6. J. O.'s rating of the film The Good Doctor

It's always sad when you can determine a movie isn't watchable within five minutes. That first scene where the main beau with a bad haircut talks with a very poor actor with an equally bad haircut - then the main bad haircut tells a Spanish patient (in Spanish) that he doesn't speak Spanish and the Spanish man continues to speak in Spanish anyway? Yeah, that's unbearable. Who greenlights this garbage?

7. Sor.'s rating of the film The Good Doctor

Your life in his hands.

8. amoradov's rating of the film The Good Doctor

9. Westley's rating of the film The Good Doctor

10. Jardun's rating of the film The Good Doctor

11. samskeyti_'s rating of the film The Good Doctor

interesting view into the life of a resident...

12. Catherine Krummey's rating of the film The Good Doctor

Exaggerated stiffness from Mr. Bloom. Disappointing.

13. kacey's rating of the film The Good Doctor

In some universe, this role proves Orlando Bloom has "range", and he gets awards, and all those fangirls from 10 years back are like "I ALWAYS KNEW". This is not that universe.