1. ant's rating of the film The Good Heart

2. Diderot's rating of the film The Good Heart

A sweet but forgettable story about friendship.

3. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film The Good Heart

I think i am the only one person in the world who didnt find this movie predictable. Actually, the end was quite surprising to me. So sad... This movie give us amazing actings, Paul Dano and Brian Cox are in perfect sintony. The movie is sweet and funy at ts best.

4. 1001X's rating of the film The Good Heart

5. hans rio's rating of the film The Good Heart

rough way of life. a new york film!

6. Katerina's rating of the film The Good Heart

cute except for the bitch wife

7. Jahziel Chu's rating of the film The Good Heart

Just saw it last night and it was pretty good

8. seakat's rating of the film The Good Heart

You never realize the transition in the films of Kári.

9. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film The Good Heart

Dagur Kari's other movies were fantastic, I had my expectations really high for this one. It starts really good, with great acting by Dano and Cox, and a kind of "dark" aesthetics (almost medieval) that works great. But somewhere along the way the film turns out just to be nice, losing some of its starting potential.

10. Trickstian Shantih's rating of the film The Good Heart

Paul Dano like Buster Keaton, Brian Cox like a Beethoven sonata, and Estragon the goose, like a goosy character from a Beckett play. Dagur Kári, at his best. ('The Dark Horse' was too crazy and nonsensical, and even after all they shoot horses, don't they?, while 'Nói albínói' was depressing, cynical, too baldy and too much Kierkegaard). 'The Good Heart' is the real thing with a big heart in the right place.

11. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film The Good Heart

The ending made Lucas & April characters mere pawns, whose only function in life was to bring life into Jacques. The slow exchange of "good" and "evil" between Lucas and Jacques is a nice and simple idea, but it doesn't work well with the ending. Why? Because Jacques was a much more interesting character when he was "evil", and his dreams, which eventually came true through the death of Lucas, are lifeless and banal.

12. beste's rating of the film The Good Heart

dagur kari's best film. story and the final was striking!! brian cox was very succesful, his acting was natural indeed.. I loved

13. DDDUDE's rating of the film The Good Heart

una pelicula reflexiva , sutilmente humana e inspiradoramente sensible , cada escena se vive y se siente , personajes reales y majestuosamente vivaz ....... un final quizas muy obvio y en eso cae bastante de la pelicula , mas es un detalle en esta majestuosa oda al cambio y a la vida

14. Miguel Del Rosal Fuentes's rating of the film The Good Heart

Simple and yet deep story. The script is fantastically wonderful, I can even remind sentences of it even now (Life is a coconut, hard from outside, while it has juice inside). Brian Cox and Paul Dano do their best conforming a bizarre tandem. I loved the end, it makes the title the most original in terms of story. You can find it the best example of how to make the best with the least.

15. davandwar's rating of the film The Good Heart

Engaging film with a great basis and talented actors, but seemed a bit forced in some aspects... predictable, but executed well, with the exception of not seeing April's character through to the end!

16. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film The Good Heart

Oddly endearing film ultimately done in by an obvious and cloying conclusion. Brian Cox is fantastic, though.