1. DarleenisHOME!'s rating of the film The Good Shepherd

Matt Damon joue un personnage qui aime la poésie et les filles, mais il se retrouve embrigadé dans la CIA. 30 ans passent, malgré la responsabilité des exactions sournoises et musclées qui pèse sur lui, Matt reste impassible et ne vieillit pas. Robert de Niro nous livre la version de son parrain, et soffre la place dhonneur en jouant le chef d'orchestre omniscient et un peu fatigué qui essaie juste de monter sa boite

2. Star Lord's rating of the film The Good Shepherd

Niente di che, pensavo meglio.

3. Maria Claudia's rating of the film The Good Shepherd

4. lance_vance's rating of the film The Good Shepherd

A real espionage (spy) film. Five stars for daring to be so restrained.

5. Farhy's rating of the film The Good Shepherd

fantastic film and cast

6. Rongmon's rating of the film The Good Shepherd

Largely disappointing. Cannot put a finger on what exactly was lacking except that something definitely was.

7. rado's rating of the film The Good Shepherd

Premise was based on him "being good at what he does", but we never saw why it was so. Very strange.

8. Zach Closs's rating of the film The Good Shepherd

Damon's Edward, who has withdrawn from people, emasculated himself, and stripped himself of an identity and a soul to better serve his country, seems to have no understanding of the America he suffers for. His distant family is a cloying reminder of his one misstep. His suburban home is a tomb. This haunting irony drives the film.

9. Dave's rating of the film The Good Shepherd

Loved it. A wonderful depiction of spies and espionage types doing their work as it is most likely done - not via shootouts and daring assassinations, but at exclusive gatherings, secretive telephone calls, etc. Is it enough for Edward to depend solely on his country as the justification for his actions? A haunting question. One of the more underrated from the last decade, IMO.

10. Lee's rating of the film The Good Shepherd

Very good. Best acting Matt Damon has ever done.

11. MGeo's rating of the film The Good Shepherd

My goodness gracious Robert De Niro! Where did you go wrong!? I loved your previous directorial effort, A Bronx Story, but you have quite clearly lost your touch with this movie. It just is boring, uninteresting, and does not give me a reason to care about anything in it from beginning to end. Not even the Joe Pesci cameo is a consolation, it is just bad. Again, I love you De Niro, but this is not a success for you.

12. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film The Good Shepherd

Fantastic film! An incredibly invigorating look at the birth and history of the CIA. Fantastic performances all around. Damon gives his best performance of the 2000s here.

13. Dzimas's rating of the film The Good Shepherd

It was compelling enough, but lacked punch. No one really shined in this movie. The best scene was the second interrogation of Mironov. No one likes to be made look like a fool, especially the CIA.

14. Richard Parkins's rating of the film The Good Shepherd

Lots of errors in the film, unfortunately....

15. Ryan Usher's rating of the film The Good Shepherd

"Now THAT is how you break up a wedding!" -Bradley R. Weissenberger

16. Phil Worfel's rating of the film The Good Shepherd

Awesome performance by Damon. Otherwise the film made me feel stupid. The pace was grindingly slow and it felt overlong. I had no idea what was going on most of the time and I gave up after about an hour.