1. mauduende's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

2. Not A Sexy Vampire's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

If Gone With The Wind was a Western, it would look a lot like this. Everything about it is exquisite, from the never better Morricone score to the nuanced performances (Coffee shines). But the Civil War haunts everything, imbuing the film with the compassion and profound sadness of an outside perspective. I found myself weeping, but this is not an elegiac film. It's full blooded, entertaining, brutal. And perfect.

3. dionysus67's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Rarely has film bent its own logic and style towards self-deconstruction whilst at the same time remaining true to the myth it aimed to serve. Grandeur bombards the viewer from all corners: style, score, character, tension.There is an uncanny aura of WWII iconography (as in the POWs orchestra in the camp) and the 'feminization/sexualization' of Tuco is given in three hilarious yet glorious vignettes. Extraordinary!

4. Blumes's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

5. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

6. ronny's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Morricone and Eastwood, like gold in my pocket.

7. SebastianKorteweg's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The ecstasy of gold! Direction in optima forma.

8. 94..'s rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

9. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Had the pleasure of seeing this one on the big screen recently, and it only reinforced its classic status. It's still sharp, it doesn't get boring, tells a simple, but an effective story with cool characters. And the camera work also cannot be appreciated until after you see it in cinema.

10. Pango's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

I thought the movie took to much time to get into the story, however the entire epic end section in the graveyard, the directing and the music from Morricone elevate the movie to another level.

11. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

67/100 (69 puana 4 yıldız veriğim için mecburen veriyorum. Yani amaç bu ahmakça 4,4 puanı rahatlıkla düşürmek. Hadi bir mantık hatası, iki saçmalık görmediniz. Ama 100 tane mantık hatası olan bir film için bu puan gerizekalılık simgesidir. Başarılı sonu, iyi müziği ve Ugly karakteri dışında kötü film. Yani oldukça kötü demek oluyor ama neden bu gibi yüksek puanı verdiğimi ben de bilmiyorum. Sanırım çocukluk etkisi.)

12. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

One of the most audience friendly, action-filled and plain fun westerns that has ever been produced with priceless and breathtaking use of the camera. The phenomenal music and Eli Wallach steals scenes whenever he appears, but Lee Van Cleef also does his most to outshine everyone. A true "ecstasy of gold" film.

13. FISCHER's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Western à la sauce spaghettis, qui n'a rien perdu de son humour discret et de son épicée saveur. Une solide réussite dans le genre et dont la lancinante musique traîne encore dans toutes les oreilles. Une oeuvre qui se revoit donc avec un réel plaisir... www.cinefiches.com

14. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Much prefer the contained story of Fistful of Dollars, or the orchestrated chaos of Once Upon a Time in the West. Eli Wallach is great here, though.

15. Eeeeeeeeeee's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

clint eastwood bence daha cirkin ve daha kötü :D

16. Ben Nash's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

While maybe not the best movie in the Dollars Trilogy, this is certainly the most ambitious.

17. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Watching this amiss the glut of modern superhero films, it's quite striking how much this series has in common with the modern multiplex action film: cheeky one-liners, outrageous action scenes, heavy plotting over storytelling, dark superhero-like anti-heroes, even colorful villains. It shows commercial action films haven't changed as much as some claim, perhaps in setting only. Still better than its ilk, though.

18. Duncan Gray's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

I hadn't watched this since high school, so I was eager to revisit it to see if it was more than just an exercise in movie cool. At first, I found it crueler than I remembered, a work of violent aestheticism without reflection. But as this epic goes on, the way that the nihilistic swagger of its gold-crazy trio bounces off scenes of men ruined by war achieves a peculiar rhyme. Hell, the finale is almost heartwarming.

19. gld48's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Saw a few years ago. It's amazing. Won't see it again for a long time.

20. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Sergio Leone, part 3. Definitely better than the two previous ones. At the age of 51 Eli Wallach is playing "the role" of his career; emazing performance. Also the supporting cast is doing better. But far away from being a masterpiece. However, we know Mr. Leone can do, will do much better; more to come: 1968, 1973 &1984. Solid entertainment.

21. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

One of those big movies that was, until recently, screaming “Watch Me!” from the bountiful pile of films I have somehow failed to see yet. I’m left afterwards with amazement at the technical ability of the film, which is, in it’s look and feel, shockingly ahead of it’s time. Other than that, I feel mostly disappointed. I guess high expectations will do that for ya.

22. Cat Mai's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

I'm averse to Western movies and this one certainly didn't escape that. Tbf, it has a lot of things going on and handles them all well with a decent hilarity. I can see why people like it, but just not my type.

23. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The best of Leone’s spaghetti trilogy. Everyone and their mother knows it, with easily one of the most recognizable soundtracks. The voice acting is troublesome and the exclusion of Volontè is unfortunate but the whole final act is quite spectacular.

24. angeldromero's rating of the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly