1. Serhan Demirhan's rating of the film The Goonies

Everyone shouted through the entire movie. God it was annoying. Still, 80's standart but enjoyable and influential adventure movie.

2. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Goonies

I don't have the obsessive relationship with this film which comes from growing up with it, but I will admit that it's lots of fun. Where did Josh Brolin go for twenty years after The Goonies?!

3. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Goonies

4. hexhunk's rating of the film The Goonies

Listen, my summer camp had two VHS tapes to show when it rained, and this was one of them. I don't even remember what the other one was. Pure 80s adventure campy fun.

5. Steve G.'s rating of the film The Goonies

Did Chunk ask his parents' permission about adopting Sloth?

6. Arf's rating of the film The Goonies

se ero più piccolo magari ci andavo in fissa

7. James Mackin's rating of the film The Goonies

Young Josh Brolin, and Cyndi Lauper's amazing music video she made for her song in this film, are what I love about this.

8. Ethan's rating of the film The Goonies

I never saw this film as child but it is still entertaining if you are an adult. Richard Donner was Michael Bay before Michael Bay.

9. Star Lord's rating of the film The Goonies

Anche qui film della mia infanzia che, però, non è che sia chissà quale capolavoro.

10. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film The Goonies

11. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film The Goonies

12. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film The Goonies

13. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Goonies

1985, dir. RICHARD DONNER - 7,5/10 (USA)

14. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film The Goonies

15. DaisyJ's rating of the film The Goonies

Oh, to have friends like these!

16. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film The Goonies

17. aikeart's rating of the film The Goonies

18. EddieOF's rating of the film The Goonies

19. BERNARDI's rating of the film The Goonies

True it's a kids film, but it still cracks me up. No comparison to a serious work of art, but it does have some great dialogue.

20. ricovskij's rating of the film The Goonies

this is a ridiculous shit.

21. BOBBY BROWNE's rating of the film The Goonies

Monster Squad > The Goonies. i saw them both for the first time this year, poor Fred Dekker.

22. pietro's rating of the film The Goonies

un film che mi ha accompagnato nella mia infanzia, chiunque abbia visto il film sarebbe voluto essere uno di loro.. colonna sonora eccelente, bravissimi attori

23. yuriwalker's rating of the film The Goonies

gw ingat samar2 gw nonton film ini di hari natal taon 2005,gw masih umur 8 tahun waktu itu,tepat di tanggal 24 desember 2005,gw nonton ini film di antv...film ini menurut gw merupakan pelepasan imajinasi yang selama ini terkekang dalam alam-fiktif hayal dalem kepala gw,The Goonies berhasil menembus semua batas ruang dimensi imajinasi gw sebagai anak berumur 8 tahun....and the next day,i have the best christmas ever!

24. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Goonies

sadly i haven't seen this great adventure as kid, but now & i'm happy about it - for nearly two hours i felt me like a kid in my own little world..!