1. spasmolytic's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

Story aside this is probably Anderson's most masterful work.

2. xer vokun's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

3. Axel's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

Myleast favorite Wes Anderson movie. The story is just not as goodor maybe its the characters that aren't as interesting. Maybe both.

4. Elena's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

Again, I should stop having expectations when deciding to watch a movie.

5. *~*~*'s rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

6. Joaquín Font's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

Una joya o un homenaje, algo de las dos quizás, algo impecable como es siempre la imagen e impresión que puede crear Wes Anderson.

7. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

4.5 stars. I will admit to being pretty determined not to enjoy this film but I couldn't help myself! It's like if Kinder made Fabergé eggs!! I probably gasped for joy at all the model work. I totally gave myself up over to its bourgeois pleasures... I don't know if I even had a moral thought in my head while watching it. The cast are all having so much fun. As pretty as a Chris Ware comic with none of the depth!

8. AdaRLD's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

9. gld48's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

A little overlong but hysterical

10. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

11. Ka potem Es's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

12. nadnab's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

13. Noëlle's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

I love Ralph Fiennes in this

14. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

Great thrilling fantasy featuring a kaleidoscope of fabulous stars : FIENNES, BRODY, SWINTON, KEITEL, DAFOE, GOLDBLUM, MURRAY, AMALRIC, SEYDOUX, BALABAN,etc An enchantment !

15. mooloo's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

not a big fan of the plot. i feel like if it hadn't been for the loved and distinguishable style of Wes Anderson, i would have found it extremely difficult to like this movie. i did enjoy the fast pace because it kept me glued to the screen and required all my attention in order not to miss important details. i was pulled into the story even if i wasn't particularly a fan.

16. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

17. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/02/14/el-gran-hotel-budapest-wes-anderson/

18. Myles's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

The Marx Brothers take the Neue Galerie. An ultra-precious celebration of style, nostalgia, loss, Anderson delivers what we expect from him, but without the conceit that any of this might have actually happened. The Mexican birthmark and quadruple frame narratives probably weren't necessary, but hey, I'll watch anyways, for the colors, the visual punning, the cameos, and costumes. A sensual delight.

19. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

Wes Anderson greatest film to date, THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL is a manifesto of both his visual feasts and his absolutely loving, daring stories with a level of care for his characters that no other American director alive can match. A great, fun, lovely film.

20. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

Not his best, but the culmination of all Anderson tropes married elegantly like caviar and Chateau de neuf.

21. Afonso Castro's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

22. lidiishere's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

23. cin·aes·the·tic's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

A superb film in almost every respect, but the visual opulence is concealing a weak and disjointed story. I think Anderson could've improved the film immensely by focusing more directly on Stefan Zweig and 'The World of Yesterday'. Perhaps 'M. Gustave' could've been a writer *and* concierge, traveling secretly around Europe performing missions for the 'Society of Crossed Keys' and writing novellas in his spare time?

24. anacecil's rating of the film The Grand Budapest Hotel

Una de las mejores películas para ver !!!! Bella, bellos vestuarios, bellos escenarios, excelente dirección y excelentes actuaciones de todos los actores !!!