1. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film The Great Beauty

Devo ammettere che l'ho molto rivalutato

2. Luluta's rating of the film The Great Beauty

A breathtaking movie.l! Dialogs, soundtrack, images, everything is perfect at Sorrentino's masterpiece.

3. Aulia Indry's rating of the film The Great Beauty

I see from the sentimental side of faith someone who has 'lost' in everything that no longer does not exist in the way of religion for almost 40 years. Everything he does and he sees must make him wonder about his own faith, but every time he almost goes to that point there are things that make him reject the existence of "faith" in him

4. Rice Dream Girl's rating of the film The Great Beauty

Who, at last, can remember what it was to have hope, to feel the tender joys of youth? Cynicism and artifice rob us of all we've known.

5. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Great Beauty

6. Nachtreich's rating of the film The Great Beauty

I primi otto minuti mi hanno tratto in inganno pesantissimo.

7. JMKE's rating of the film The Great Beauty

great to watch when you're stoned

8. Cartaphilus's rating of the film The Great Beauty

Tried again and while there is certain beauty in some shots, I cannot help think it is an empty exercise and very pretentious. I think Toni Servillo is great as usual but I prefer Sorrentino's earlier work.

9. Maria Salomia's rating of the film The Great Beauty

10. Noorjahan's rating of the film The Great Beauty

At the beginning I found it tried a bit too hard, with it's ostentatious homages to Fellini. But I found it quite unique. The soundtrack was great, the photography gorgeous, and the dialogue fantastic in conveying depth, sorrow and the subtle desperation of assholes. Definitely a favourite.

11. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film The Great Beauty

A tribute to Italian cinema and Fellini, and while its visual style is uneven, it more often than not is superb. This film makes me want to go a dance club.

12. mrpasquali's rating of the film The Great Beauty

One of the best movies I've ever seen. Perfect photography. Poignant and powerful dialogues. And Rome. What can we do with all this emptiness?

13. Walker's rating of the film The Great Beauty

Magnificent moments, but there are some serious pacing issues here.

14. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film The Great Beauty

15. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film The Great Beauty

Worth every bit of praise. So remniscent of Fellini's composition but with a strong touch of modern class.

16. luís debonoir's rating of the film The Great Beauty

17. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film The Great Beauty

18. Eugenia Barr's rating of the film The Great Beauty

i'd really like to be friends with Jep

19. yesim.tuba's rating of the film The Great Beauty

Marvelous visuals. It inspired me to fly and experience my surroundings with a bird eye. Cool trigger for imagination. But for me, that's it.

20. Aardsy's rating of the film The Great Beauty

21. lou.'s rating of the film The Great Beauty

22. callum mclaughlin's rating of the film The Great Beauty

A spiritual successor to 'La Dolce Vita' that satires sentimentalists, contemporary art and contemporary Rome. However, 'The Great Beauty' is more of a religious film than anything else. Although at times, the film feels long, drags, Sorrentino never ceased to continually spellbind with me with the film's divine cinematography and with Jeb's worn-tailored-dog schoolboy charm. Hilariously charming throughout.

23. arcondicionado's rating of the film The Great Beauty

24. eugenie de sade's rating of the film The Great Beauty

what if fellini were a second rate director and pseudo intellectual misogynist in the year 2013? like asking what if chopin were skrillex, the comparison ceases to mean anything because he'd consequently be a different person entirely, and not a very interesting one