1. mrpasquali's rating of the film The Great Beauty

One of the best movies I've ever seen. Perfect photography. Poignant and powerful dialogues. And Rome. What can we do with all this emptiness?

2. Walker's rating of the film The Great Beauty

There are magnificent moments, but it's just too meandering and long

3. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film The Great Beauty

4. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film The Great Beauty

Worth every bit of praise. So remniscent of Fellini's composition but with a strong touch of modern class.

5. luís debonoir's rating of the film The Great Beauty

6. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film The Great Beauty

7. Eugenia Barr's rating of the film The Great Beauty

i'd really like to be friends with Jep

8. yesim.tuba's rating of the film The Great Beauty

Marvelous visuals. It inspired me to fly and experience my surroundings with a bird eye. Cool trigger for imagination. But for me, that's it.

9. Aardsy's rating of the film The Great Beauty

10. lou.'s rating of the film The Great Beauty

11. callum mclaughlin's rating of the film The Great Beauty

A spiritual successor to 'La Dolce Vita' that satires sentimentalists, contemporary art and contemporary Rome. However, 'The Great Beauty' is more of a religious film than anything else. Although at times, the film feels long, drags, Sorrentino never ceased to continually spellbind with me with the film's divine cinematography and with Jeb's worn-tailored-dog schoolboy charm. Hilariously charming throughout.

12. arcondicionado's rating of the film The Great Beauty

13. eugenie de sade's rating of the film The Great Beauty

what if fellini were a second rate director and pseudo intellectual misogynist in the year 2013? like asking what if chopin were skrillex, the comparison ceases to mean anything because he'd consequently be a different person entirely, and not a very interesting one

14. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film The Great Beauty

15. pykinos's rating of the film The Great Beauty

One of my top films period. Guaranteed to make you ugly cry.

16. Alex Mitici's rating of the film The Great Beauty

domne apare pizda comunistă şi se dă cu capu dă perete păi ce sa mai vrei bine paolo să ţi trăească famelea foarte fromos ai făcut televiziune

17. tintinmugshot's rating of the film The Great Beauty

Everything here works like a big propaganda, seems like you're looking to a vodka, perfume, watch or a sport car ad. Of course that's on purpose, and it works very well, with a dreamy kind of feel. The big question is, the film itself absorbs that entirely, but can't get out of it too, like a circle. Should we really need this?

18. Diderot's rating of the film The Great Beauty

I dismissed this movie back in 2013. Seeing it again, I realize how much of it stuck with me and how good it really is. I still have a few problems with it, but it really is close to a masterpiece.

19. Johnny Seeker's rating of the film The Great Beauty

A very Languid film with a great ending!

20. maría f guerrero's rating of the film The Great Beauty

like i get it sorrentino you watched fellini

21. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Great Beauty

22. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film The Great Beauty

23. Ege Okal's rating of the film The Great Beauty

Italian cinema has been going downhill from the 60s and Sorrentino is a pathetic attempt. Very pretentious and long. Every character is over-caricaturized, film is filled with bad aphorisms. Especially the religious context closer to the end desperately tries to give meaning to the film and fails. It is funny and obvious that Sorrentino identifies as the leading character as well as Fellini.Animal use is very kitsch.

24. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Great Beauty