1. JMKE's rating of the film The Great Beauty

great to watch when you're stoned

2. Cartaphilus's rating of the film The Great Beauty

Tried again and while there is certain beauty in some shots, I cannot help think it is an empty exercise and very pretentious. I think Toni Servillo is great as usual but I prefer Sorrentino's earlier work.

3. Maria Salomia's rating of the film The Great Beauty

4. Noorjahan's rating of the film The Great Beauty

At the beginning I found it tried a bit too hard, with it's ostentatious homages to Fellini. But I found it quite unique. The soundtrack was great, the photography gorgeous, and the dialogue fantastic in conveying depth, sorrow and the subtle desperation of assholes. Definitely a favourite.

5. mrpasquali's rating of the film The Great Beauty

One of the best movies I've ever seen. Perfect photography. Poignant and powerful dialogues. And Rome. What can we do with all this emptiness?

6. Walker's rating of the film The Great Beauty

Magnificent moments, but there are some serious pacing issues here.

7. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film The Great Beauty

8. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film The Great Beauty

Worth every bit of praise. So remniscent of Fellini's composition but with a strong touch of modern class.

9. luís debonoir's rating of the film The Great Beauty

10. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film The Great Beauty

11. Eugenia Barr's rating of the film The Great Beauty

i'd really like to be friends with Jep

12. yesim.tuba's rating of the film The Great Beauty

Marvelous visuals. It inspired me to fly and experience my surroundings with a bird eye. Cool trigger for imagination. But for me, that's it.

13. Aardsy's rating of the film The Great Beauty

14. lou.'s rating of the film The Great Beauty

15. callum mclaughlin's rating of the film The Great Beauty

A spiritual successor to 'La Dolce Vita' that satires sentimentalists, contemporary art and contemporary Rome. However, 'The Great Beauty' is more of a religious film than anything else. Although at times, the film feels long, drags, Sorrentino never ceased to continually spellbind with me with the film's divine cinematography and with Jeb's worn-tailored-dog schoolboy charm. Hilariously charming throughout.

16. arcondicionado's rating of the film The Great Beauty

17. eugenie de sade's rating of the film The Great Beauty

what if fellini were a second rate director and pseudo intellectual misogynist in the year 2013? like asking what if chopin were skrillex, the comparison ceases to mean anything because he'd consequently be a different person entirely, and not a very interesting one

18. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film The Great Beauty

19. pykinos's rating of the film The Great Beauty

One of my top films period. Guaranteed to make you ugly cry.

20. Alex Mitici's rating of the film The Great Beauty

domne apare pizda comunistă şi se dă cu capu dă perete păi ce sa mai vrei bine paolo să ţi trăească famelea foarte fromos ai făcut televiziune

21. tintinmugshot's rating of the film The Great Beauty

Everything here works like a big propaganda, seems like you're looking to a vodka, perfume, watch or a sport car ad. Of course that's on purpose, and it works very well, with a dreamy kind of feel. The big question is, the film itself absorbs that entirely, but can't get out of it too, like a circle. Should we really need this?

22. Diderot's rating of the film The Great Beauty

I dismissed this movie back in 2013. Seeing it again, I realize how much of it stuck with me and how good it really is. I still have a few problems with it, but it really is close to a masterpiece.

23. Johnny Seeker's rating of the film The Great Beauty

A very Languid film with a great ending!

24. María F. Guerrero's rating of the film The Great Beauty

like i get it sorrentino you watched fellini