1. senitree's rating of the film The Great Happiness Space: Tale of an Osaka Love Thief

Probably the most genuine and loveable doc I've ever seen.

2. Aycan Kato's rating of the film The Great Happiness Space: Tale of an Osaka Love Thief

I congratulate my cousin Hisayo Kushida for the contributions to this amazing doc.

3. nurrrit's rating of the film The Great Happiness Space: Tale of an Osaka Love Thief

gran documental para entender por que y que hacen los seres humanos para no morir en vida y como esos comportamientos son moldeados por la sociedad

4. oki's rating of the film The Great Happiness Space: Tale of an Osaka Love Thief

intensely interesting doc that made me think a lot about caring labor and gender in ways that i had not considered before; a dystopic landscape where intimacy is exchanged at a ferocious rate. and all told in a way that was at once frightening, compassionate, alienating, and somehow very moving.

5. lupiter's rating of the film The Great Happiness Space: Tale of an Osaka Love Thief

i'm in first year of film school and all of our professors keep telling us people pay us to create a fantasy and when i watched this i wanted to tell all of my friends we are all like those male escorts in japan, but i thought everyone would think im weird

6. Yass's rating of the film The Great Happiness Space: Tale of an Osaka Love Thief

Intéressant sur un concept qui nous est totalement étranger. Tout du long, on ne peut s'empêcher de se demander "sont ils sincères ? est-ce qu'ils disent ça en sachant que des clientes vont les voir ?".

7. mannequinlegs's rating of the film The Great Happiness Space: Tale of an Osaka Love Thief

8. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Great Happiness Space: Tale of an Osaka Love Thief

9. Mother of God's rating of the film The Great Happiness Space: Tale of an Osaka Love Thief

All the boys in the host club are busted. just saying..

10. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film The Great Happiness Space: Tale of an Osaka Love Thief

Fascinating documentary works both as an examination of a little-seen social phenomena in Japanese culture and as an unexpectedly poignant character study. It got a little long and repetitive in parts - especially towards the end - but the film's straight-forward, no-frills style, allowing the people to tell their own stories, made for an always engrossing story and characters.

11. uzaigaijin's rating of the film The Great Happiness Space: Tale of an Osaka Love Thief