1. Star Lord's rating of the film The Great Mouse Detective

2. Samuel Righi's rating of the film The Great Mouse Detective

3. ughchenausea's rating of the film The Great Mouse Detective

senza wifi a casa rispolvero le glorie del passato, era uno dei miei cartoni preferiti da piccola e l'unico difetto è che dura troppo poco!

4. Sarah Fonseca's rating of the film The Great Mouse Detective

Mice protagonists! Corrupt Buckingham Palace guards! Steampunk before it was cool! So much to adore––a great pre-introduction to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle for kids, as well. On a technical level, loved the primitive CGI microscope shots.

5. emichan's rating of the film The Great Mouse Detective

6. lasers8oclock's rating of the film The Great Mouse Detective

Just as good as I remember, maybe even better

7. Julia Miville's rating of the film The Great Mouse Detective

This movie was so much fun, hadn't seen it in years, no wonder it was one of my favorites as a kid.

8. Eingya's rating of the film The Great Mouse Detective

Everyone talks of Vincent Price as Rattigan (which is great don't get me wrong), but personally I found that the best part in the movie is Basil (Voiced by Barry Ingham), hes's just delightful to watch in his over-the-top wackyness.

9. Tom Barnard's rating of the film The Great Mouse Detective

The music and animation are top notch, and the entire film embraces a very unique, almost dream-like quality. Special.

10. Seth Farmer's rating of the film The Great Mouse Detective

Good, not great, and certainly not underrated.

11. fleur de chair's rating of the film The Great Mouse Detective

12. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Great Mouse Detective

With a Sherlock meets Leslie Howard hero, impressive early CGI, and a brisk & fun story this film helped usher in the upcoming Disney Renaissance.

13. Elvira's rating of the film The Great Mouse Detective

I was obsessed with this film when I was little... And had no idea it was made before 1990.

14. Moamen's rating of the film The Great Mouse Detective

a beautiful and different animated feature , so lively and enigmatic and have a beautiful sense of place , time and atmosphere...........totally recommended for those who want to try a different style cartoon.

15. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film The Great Mouse Detective

Disney's best movie. Legitimately.