1. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

The perfect 3/5 movie; funny and interesting but not very deep. If you want a more substantive look at the same questions, read No Logo by Naomi Klein.

2. Ezra Winton's rating of the film The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

I've written exactly what I think about this film at Art Threat, which can be summed up by that review's title: Ad Nauseum.

3. raquel's rating of the film The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

I enjoyed it though I agree the film could focus more on the details about product placement, that's something I was expecting to see more. the mane n tail commercial was hilarious.

4. Chevalier de Pas's rating of the film The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

Like Super Size Me, it fails to go to a very deep place. But I loved the idea and I thought it was very interesting angle.

5. deftworker's rating of the film The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

6. Abdul Malik's rating of the film The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

So caught up in its own I'm so meta pretensions that this wall post was paid for by Pom Wonderful.

7. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

I am still waiting for a detailed, compelling, surprising history of product placement in cinema. Not the usual PBS stuff. The literature is out there. What is missing is a talented filmmaker + gang of rogue academics to make the magic happens.

8. pivic's rating of the film The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

This is a shameless, whoring film where Spurlock has sold everything in order to garner 1.5 million US Dollars to recoup what's spent on the film before it's even released - and this is what it's about: advertisement in cinema and what that really entails. Spurlock does a good job at this, and ends up using the film as a showcase which I think is good. Ralph Nader ruled in this one.

9. Jardun's rating of the film The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

Absolutely fascinating. Morgan Spurlock is quite funny in it as well.

10. Steve's rating of the film The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

Wow actually quite brilliant! Very impressive and not an easy idea to pull off.

11. Haticehat's rating of the film The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

This's a skillful, & interestlngly subtle, documentary-it held my attention, taught me interesting things about product placement & made me laugh. Some might find the lack of big answers unsatisfying, but remember: Morgan Spurlock is he is not Michael Moore. His style is gentle, he remains respectful of the people he speaks to, regardless of if he agrees with them. The film works well because Spurlock is so amenable.

12. Jake McKay's rating of the film The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

Novelty wears off after 15 minutes. Nothing new is presented and a majority of the film is Morgan Spurlock talking about how clever his idea is.

13. FailedImitator's rating of the film The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

Greatest bullshit ever sold? OK, that was too easy.

14. ShortRaver's rating of the film The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

Morgan Spurlock's latest documentary doesn't have the same level of impact that his predecessors had (although the subject matter this time around could have had something to do with that *wink wink*), but nonetheless he maintains an energetic behind-the-scenes account of how marketing is involved within the film making process. Hmmm... Now I have an urge to pick me up some Merrell Boots!

15. FilmFan<3's rating of the film The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

At the same amount very funny and clever but disgusting and scary.

16. Brandon Isaacson's rating of the film The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

This film is an intriguing piece on product placement. Morgan approaches his topic in a careful, thorough and surprisingly humble manner. By not imposing his viewpoints, Spurlock just presents the process by which branding, and specifically product placement, is incorporated into mass media. See the rest of my take here: http://tinyurl.com/6z5urks

17. Ryan Mulhern's rating of the film The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

Although it's sometimes entertaining, this documentary comes across as much less shocking and important than Super Size Me. Most of the gags involve obvious product placement and the whole point of the film is to "show that advertising is everywhere," as if most people didn't already know that. He also suggests we should take a walk outside where there are no advertisements, basically ignoring the problem.