1. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Green Inferno

Gorehounds will be satisfied, people expecting a good horror movie won't be

2. João R's rating of the film The Green Inferno

It does what it intends to - nothing more, nothing less. It doesn't do a marvelous job at it, but it delivers what was promised from the start: gore and blood, cannibalism, indigenous misconceptions and pretty landscapes. Its story falls too short (e.g., the main character purpose to accompany the group).

3. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film The Green Inferno

Not good. Does he put actresses in here that he's sleeping with?

4. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film The Green Inferno

I thought the Hostel films reached for something interesting, even if they failed to achieve it. This doesn't even reach. It's the same formula repeated; a band of entitled & unlikable outsiders encounter a potentially dangerous foreign territory that they're too ignorant to understand. Roth aims to satirise the behaviour of the protagonists but instead demonises the indigenous "oddities." The filmmaking is terrible.

5. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film The Green Inferno

6. lucia lurzo's rating of the film The Green Inferno

7. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film The Green Inferno

if you fast forward through the revolting parts(I mean the exposition and dialogue in general), it can be worth while...

8. Mastro's rating of the film The Green Inferno

9. J. O.'s rating of the film The Green Inferno

Worse than I thought an Eli Roth film could be.

10. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film The Green Inferno

Roth brings us his homage to Italian cannibal-genre films for which it's pretty unpleasant to look at, but sort of was worth the wait for me to watch since I know Roth & his love with movies well.

11. INZER's rating of the film The Green Inferno

12. THE APOLL0's rating of the film The Green Inferno

Roth attacks class based human society in this simultaneous take down of pseudo progressive liberalism of wealthy western elites, the exploitation of nature by the corporate powers, and conservative traditionalism represented in the native village. Kind of funny in the way it is similar to the south park episode but the cinema of this digs into everything to find the darkest of humor.

13. sebekk's rating of the film The Green Inferno

Choke me ... It adds while I'm relieving stress

14. Imagefix's rating of the film The Green Inferno

I had high hopes, but unfortunately, it's just okay. Roth is a smart guy—too smart for a simple homage—but unfortunately, that's about what you get here. Not really clever enough to break new ground and too conventional to rightly be a grindhouse film. Some strong gore for a mainstream release, but pales in comparison to the Lenzi and Deodato films Roth worships. The wonky, plodding script also dulls the edge a bit.

15. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film The Green Inferno

Słaby, nieudana próba powtórzenia historii Canibal Holocaust

16. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Green Inferno

i was really into giving 3 stars, but the last 10 minutes - come on... fucking "happy" end !

17. Neither/Nor's rating of the film The Green Inferno

There's something to be said of Roth's hatred and disdain, I just can't be bothered to say it. Pug-faced Sky Ferreira had the best line in the film.

18. Rafael Zen's rating of the film The Green Inferno

JFC, what a shit bomb. This is the kind of cinema I hate the most: predictable, over acted and stereotypical.

19. James Mackin's rating of the film The Green Inferno

It gets two stars because the boy from Spy Kids gets eaten by cannibals. Otherwise, this is a really weak movie that condemns people that the filmmaker proves aren't worth condemning.

20. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film The Green Inferno

21. seakat's rating of the film The Green Inferno

I consider Cannibal Holocaust as one of the best movies all time. When I saw this movie, I spent a very fun time. Come on guys, this movie can't be taken seriously.

22. Martin De Martin's rating of the film The Green Inferno

Ulteriore riconferma che Eli Roth non sia altro che un pallone gonfiato (artisticamente, beninteso). Green Inferno è l'ennesimo omaggio al bel cinema di una volta - nella fattispecie, al cannibalico italiano - e ne segue più o meno alla lettera il canovaccio, condendolo con una buona dose di autoconsapevole ironia. Il film è pure diverente, ok, ma a questo punto tantovale rivedersi i classici di cui sopra. Inutile.

23. Renton47's rating of the film The Green Inferno

In smarter hands this attack on misdirected privilege could have been a sharp satire, but with Roth's dedication to straw (hu)man's over actual character it falls flat; yet make no mistake, the way Roth shoots the Peruvian tribe is positively loving compared to his contempt for these youngsters. A 90 min breeze for me, entirely fun yet utterly stupid, function fulfilled.

24. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film The Green Inferno