1. sahandmohajer's rating of the film The Green Mile

I like this as an accessible profound film. I was 10 when I first watched this and maybe it hadn’t been the most profound movie i had watched but it was the first one where I could grasp it. Michael Duncan is amazing in this.

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Green Mile

A hugely engaging character drama that takes almost entirely place in one prison having good points about death penalty, racism and pre-judgement. It is helped a lot by the actors who are at the top of their game. Even better is it that this adaptations is one of the stories that is so close to the original story of King that any fan should be happy and enjoy it. It gives a punch in the gut at the end doesn't it?

3. hubertguillaud's rating of the film The Green Mile

Cette fable simpliste, pompière, interminablement boursoufflée, qui accumule les stéréotypes est un long chemin de croix christique pour le spectateur. Le film renforce les ambiguité de King, et, plus que dénoncer la peine de mort, semble plutôt une ode à la banalité du mal. Vraiment caricatural.

4. MistaRichard's rating of the film The Green Mile

Melodramatic and manipulative are the words that come to mind. Preachy, questionable and daft, too. "The Green Mile" treats the audience like a bunch of knuckleheads and is overtly long-winded. Impeccable cast, though.

5. LETTERBOXD.COM/XESCIE's rating of the film The Green Mile

Cut the Coffey arc and it's perfect.

6. yovargas's rating of the film The Green Mile

Somehow I can't think of much to say about this one except that I really liked it. So I'll just say, I really liked it. B+

7. MrArkan's rating of the film The Green Mile

More than The Shawshank redemption

8. dianadhm's rating of the film The Green Mile

Touching subject conquering all of the film's flaws.

9. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Green Mile

10. James Mackin's rating of the film The Green Mile

Way too sentimental for me to enjoy, but some of the supporting cast is excellent. Sam Rockwell in particular is phenomenal.

11. Ethan's rating of the film The Green Mile

This film would make a great double bill with The Shawshank Redemption. It is not quite on the level of Shawshank but it is still an extraordinary film.

12. ammar's rating of the film The Green Mile

13. beubeu's rating of the film The Green Mile

Ne fais pas trop de bien ou tu seras cloué sur une croix.

14. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film The Green Mile

15. Star Lord's rating of the film The Green Mile

Il miglior verde. Un signor film, da 3,5 stelle che sarebbero state 4 ma mi mette tristezza.

16. Daniel Iván's rating of the film The Green Mile

Although is at times corny and politically correct, this movie has some of the best ingredients of Darabont's formula, specially the amazingly well constructed narrative and the detailed and careful handling of the actors and the mise en scène. Kind of a modern classic.

17. Antoinette A's rating of the film The Green Mile

argh fuck it -- many tears were shed.

18. Jose Guzman's rating of the film The Green Mile

buena película,historia y personajes bien logrados, la mayor parte del film utiliza close up y planos medios, las tonalidades de color en su mayoría son oscuras y muy cálidas, ya que marcan los cambios de de las situaciones en las que se encuentran los personajes, en un momento pueden ser colores muy brillantes y cambian a colores mas oscuros

19. Jason Av's rating of the film The Green Mile

20. Zach Closs's rating of the film The Green Mile

Well-made, and Michael Clarke Duncan's performance is as touching and committed as you've heard. However, the whole thing is somewhat flimsy and simplistic, morally; religiously didactic and condescending. King and Darabont seem to suggest that people are shit, generally, but if an authentic praise-Jesus miracle comes along and helps them get through life, they turn around. Fancy that. It's also needlessly overlong.

21. Levent Güçer's rating of the film The Green Mile

22. Arisu's rating of the film The Green Mile

продолжаю оценивать все когда-то просмотренное дерьмо

23. Mohammad Tehrani's rating of the film The Green Mile