1. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film The Gunman

Mindless action flick with a plot so easy to follow my cat figured it out

2. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Gunman

3. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film The Gunman

4. E's rating of the film The Gunman

Sean Penn's On Deadly Ground.

5. Thomas's rating of the film The Gunman

A woefully misjudged move for Penn. Though I couldn't help thinking throughout what a great movie a film about Mark Rylance's character would make. He is sadly underused in this Penn vehicle.

6. msmichel's rating of the film The Gunman

Bland film that attempts to give Penn a late career 'Taken' like boost but fails to pull it off. Geopolitical concerns take the backseat to generic gunplay and violence. Performance wise nobody really shines save Mark Rylance who is so much better than the material.

7. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film The Gunman

Not original, ok, but well made and enjoyable

8. Ricky Robertson Jr.'s rating of the film The Gunman

It felt like a very grounded in reality American Bond flick. The cast was kind of too good for the story. It was all well done, just not super memorable. Everything was presented in that not-spoonfeeding anything, realistic tactical procedure sort of way and that's cool, but it can also make you feel like you're only hearing half of what's going on. It's good, just sort of dull and leaves you wanting to like it more.

9. Benji's rating of the film The Gunman

Got about halfway before I fell asleep. Horrible.

10. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Gunman

11. Elena Lazic's rating of the film The Gunman

12. Louis Léonard's rating of the film The Gunman

Liam Neeson wasn't available... neither was I for the second half of the movie. (not even worth an entire star)

13. Violins By Night's rating of the film The Gunman

Penn is dead watchable and is convincing in battle... so there's that. The film is an amalgamation of so many films before it which makes it dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull doubley-dully-wully.

14. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Gunman

a typically "hush up" thriller. +1 star for Sean Penn.

15. FCC 86's rating of the film The Gunman

"Sometimes we make our problems bigger, when we put off doing it the right way the first time round"

16. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film The Gunman

17. Giles J Davis's rating of the film The Gunman

Clearly a vehicle for Penn to raise the profile of his humanitarian interests. The Gunman is a geopolitical thriller with all the right moves but fails with it's intentions. Shot stylistically like a YSL ad but with a UN flavour, The Gunman is the celluloid equivalent of Angelina Jolie, where two polar opposites clash to generate rolling eyes & hushes of ''what's your real motive here?" Beautiful aerial shots though.

18. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film The Gunman

So damn generic and bland it isn't even worth existing. Can we stop pretending this "aging action hero" concept was ever cool (save for "3 Days to Kill")?