1. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

One of the worst sequels and worst films ever made. Horribly misjudged misogynistic, racist and above all UNFUNNY drivel.

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

3. Peter Jones's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

Lost something that the first film had, but still had a few laughs along the way.

4. £££'s rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

5. Star Lord's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

Niente a che vedere con il primo capitolo.

6. Rafael Zen's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

I think this is as funny as the first. It's nice to have this kind of comedy popping every now and then. It made me laugh hard - and that's what I look for in a comedy. Male adult comedy style.

7. Hollywood Overdose's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

8. Yunny Kim's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

pretty okay ( gave it 4/5 cuz of ken jeong)

9. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

After the first part the movies just went down.

10. Ricky Robertson Jr.'s rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

I loved the first Hangover, Zach Galifianakis had been my favorite comedian for the couple years building up to it and it was great to see him finally make it big, and he was just on fire the whole movie. This suffers from every horrible sequel cliche there is. It's soulless crap only slightly saved by Galifianakis who is never not clever & original, but you could tell even he was having trouble finding inspiration.

11. Clayton Wong's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

I was going to give this two stars but then I remembered this movie is horribly transphobic.

12. Xob's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

Why did they make a remake of The Hangover so soon?

13. michelle's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

14. MAZ13B's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

15. SAQYBFD786's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

16. genehunt's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

funnier than the first even though you think you know what to expect..... trust me you don't.

17. Tida Wilson's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

Moral of the story: never trust Alan.

18. msmichel's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

Second verse same as the first. Not as consistently funny as the first one but still well worth a few laughs. The exact same formula with a change of scenery. Missing fingers, tattoos, ladyboys and more. Demon not semen.

19. RCA81's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

It was definitely funny at points, but nearly stressful to watch at others. I watched it more because I felt obligated to rather than because of genuine interest. I think its critics take it far too seriously, but at the same time I wouldn't want to see it again.

20. Tigrão's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

Best line of the movie: "—I've got a demon inside me. —And you also got semen inside you, literaly..." Apart from that, I found it a bit better than the 1st one, but let's face it, it's pretty shite.

21. rado's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

The decline of this series has been greatly exaggerated.

22. Junda Mane's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

Essentially a remake of the first, yet I found this one more humorous.

23. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II

Sometimes I wonder why this crap gets famous. Then I remember we live in a crappy world.

24. lupiter's rating of the film The Hangover: Part II