1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

The traditional story structure of the first two is changed for a bigger-than-life mobster heist story where most cast members are dropped for an entry that seem more suited as a spin-off film project spinning around Zach Galifianakis and Ken Jeong. The film drags and is filled with bad taste so I started dreaming for some alcohol myself so that I could have a hangover and forget the events of this film the next day.

2. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

3. Giannina Gelsomino's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

4. Peter Jones's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

A real disappointment to end the series.

5. Star Lord's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

Sulla falsariga del secondo. Niente a che vedere con il primo capitolo.

6. Polyglot's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

Yeah, what Hollywood needs more of: White guys broship road comedies!

7. André Pereira's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

8. taniaburrito's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

9. Rafael Zen's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

Now they lost me. It got old... and comedies have the tendency to go over the top in their sequels. Bad ending to the Hangover series.

10. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

Better than the second one! (3,6)

11. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

Unfunny...'till the credits roll (2.2/5)

12. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

13. Yunny Kim's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

14. Tony Miguel's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

15. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

16. Tiagojeff's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

17. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

Hopefully there will be no part IV.

18. mjgildea's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

There's one point when watching Ken Jeong sing "Hurt" in a Tijuana karaoke bar that Bradley Cooper asks, "what the fuck am I watching?" While that was one of maybe a handful of giggles The Hangover Part III had to offer I can't help but feel that way through most of the movie. Still better than the second part but that's saying very, very little...

19. msmichel's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

One wonders at just the level of contempt the filmmakers had for their fans in making this bitchslap of a third installment. Devoid of laughs the franchise suddenly wants to be action oriented instead of comedic with just atrocious results. One or two chuckles (Ken Jeong) don't make a comedy. Even the coda just plays as desperate. Another entry for movie hell.

20. Matthew Hunter's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

Although this gets bad reviews, I thought this one was slightly better than the second one: it tried to go along another route and it didn't carbon copy its predecessor. Some of the gags were still funny but maybe audiences won't like them as much because we know who the 'wolfpack' are, and thus, know what to expect. I thought it was a nice close to the franchise.

21. rado's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

Don't mess with Todd Phillips. The man knows how to compose shots.

22. Tom Barnard's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

Probably the unfunniest and most half-assed comedy sequel ever made. A dark, mean-spirited follow-up to a follow-up that never needed to exist in the first place. Who thought that script was ready to shoot?

23. Aini Irwanto's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

Weell, there wasn't much of a hangover until the end.

24. Film Aficionerdo's rating of the film The Hangover Part III

Alan & Chow's Excellent Adventure occasionally featuring Phil and Stu. I didn't hate this movie. There are some great lines from Galifianakis, but I don't remember Leslie Chow being the main reason we watched any of the previous Hangover movies. Sure, there didn't need to be any sequels at all but when your first movie makes a metric fuck-load of money you kinda have to do another. Thank god we're done.