1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Hangover

2. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Hangover

Didn't like this when I first watched in the cinema, after a re watch, it still just isn't funny. It's not just ridiculous but stupid (that's not how card counting works). Has a few funny moments but just falls flat mostly.

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Hangover

As anyone who has taken too much alcohol can confirm the stories you tell the day after are much more interesting than actually being on the party - and that's why it is also funnier to see this comedic story being revealed step by step than getting everything shown at once in the face. Everything that happens in Las Vegas stay in Vegas, but this crazy party deserved to be told to the masses as it contain everything.

4. pluviosity's rating of the film The Hangover

it was funny. But then it dreadfully started a whole trend of the me-and-my-friends-got-in-deep-shit-fiasco comedy movies. The trend doesn't stop even 10 years later, and I curse The Hangover for it.

5. Bob's rating of the film The Hangover

The best part is that - even without toilet humor and controversy - it manages to be somewhat funny. And that is probably because of three leads that could turn every situation into humor thanks to their unique personality. Other than that, it's nowhere near its reputation - a few laughable moments are not enough to turn this into franchise. I would took "Very Bad Things" any day over this.

6. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Hangover

I've always thought that this lad comedy was just fine. Watchable, post pub fun but nothing more. The love and attention this film still receives baffles me. At least it introduced us to the great Bradley Cooper.....

7. angelicidea's rating of the film The Hangover

A comedy that has no jokes at all is quite an achievement.

8. That Geek With The Clip-Ons's rating of the film The Hangover

9. Kadjavsi's rating of the film The Hangover

10. dordairobert's rating of the film The Hangover

11. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film The Hangover

Surprisingly good. Lots of clichés but the acting is actually very decent & the editing, directing is fine as well.

12. Bara Badjarad's rating of the film The Hangover

Komedi dewasa yang menyenangkan. Zach Galifianakis mencuri perhatian

13. nousjka's rating of the film The Hangover

Very hungover from all the sexism and white dude humor in this one.

14. hamsa's rating of the film The Hangover

15. Ethan's rating of the film The Hangover

This is one hilarious comedy that keeps you laughing hard the whole way through. The sequels kind of fall flat but this gem is on point with every facet.

16. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Hangover

17. Peter Jones's rating of the film The Hangover

One of my favourite comedies of the last 10 years. Yes it's over the top but it doesn't pretend to be anything else. Gave it 9/10

18. £££'s rating of the film The Hangover

19. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film The Hangover

20. James Mackin's rating of the film The Hangover

This film warranted a chuckle or two, but that's it.

21. Star Lord's rating of the film The Hangover

22. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film The Hangover

23. John's rating of the film The Hangover

One of the absolute worst and unfunny comedies ever.

24. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Hangover

A tribute to those wasted nights out that we have all had (4.0/5)

← Previous 1 3 4 5