1. Tyler Wright's rating of the film The Happening

It's either one of the funniest comedies of all time or one of the most ludicrous and banal thrillers of all time. Pick whichever one you think better suits this film.

2. giovanni's rating of the film The Happening

3. PeterK94's rating of the film The Happening

People forcibly killing themselves is a terrifying horror concept but nothing interesting is done with it.

4. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film The Happening

The female protagonist almost doing nothing significant. And Im kinda confused with the plot here. Inconsistent.

5. N!nA's rating of the film The Happening

Casting Zooey in this movie = Mistake, Dialogues = Horrible, Story line = Weak , Suicide scenes = Really good

6. Absentia's rating of the film The Happening

7. abyantama's rating of the film The Happening

8. LauraPalmer's rating of the film The Happening

don't know why I've rewatched this, the suicide scenes are shocking though

9. John's rating of the film The Happening

This is my Tommy Wiseau's The Room. An unredeemable piece of shit, that was compelling in its failures. I rather watch this than any supposed "good" Shyamalan movie, although truth be told, I'm in no rush watch this one either.

10. Tibulle85's rating of the film The Happening

Vu au cinéma il y a longtemps. Une vraie catastrophe industrielle! C'était la première fois que j'étais à ce point déçu par un film de Shyamalan. Le sujet était plutôt prometteur sur le papier pourtant...A étudier dans les écoles de cinéma plus tard comme un modèle à ne pas suivre!

11. dominique s.'s rating of the film The Happening

12. diamondwithnoshine's rating of the film The Happening

13. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Happening

14. Loud Rocks's rating of the film The Happening

15. MarcusArcus's rating of the film The Happening

2.5 The bizarre and mysterious brother of Spielberg's "Minority Report". Both films deal with human evolution (seen as involution) ridiculizing the fact that we're not quite aware of whether we're actually evolving or not. But unlike Spielberg, Shyamalan doesn't convince me that this approach toward the conflict is intentional or just a lucky break. Nevertheless, a mostly fascinating watch.

16. Lance L O T's rating of the film The Happening

I was one of the very few who still hanged on to this director after Lady in the Water because of the metaphors and symbolism, but this one has to be a one star, because even though the suspense is there it is not based on something 'suspenseful'... Plants and whatnot and the way people get killed...very shaky and the ending looks like an environmental commercial... Not an event!!

17. João Estevens's rating of the film The Happening

if it was a comedy it could have been great.

18. antibody's rating of the film The Happening

i used to think this was an underrated classic, so i rewatched it and it's not

19. QuincyArthur's rating of the film The Happening

20. mávros skýlos's rating of the film The Happening

21. Lucas Davies's rating of the film The Happening

What in the fuck is going on in some of these scenes?

22. tom.house's rating of the film The Happening

The plants!! The plants are coming!!

23. JasonAv's rating of the film The Happening