1. Aardsy's rating of the film The Harder They Fall

Even a propped up Bogie is pretty good.

2. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film The Harder They Fall

an important job for an important man.

3. rllr's rating of the film The Harder They Fall

A lifeless direction from Robson and a lot of the characters are one dimensional. If Bogey wasn't in this, no one would've given it 4 stars. ⋆⋆⋆ stars max.

4. bulgrin's rating of the film The Harder They Fall

One of Bogey's greatest and unfortunately the last. Decent performance of Rod Steiger too and good story. Great work on photography, lighting, editing and sets

5. Dave's rating of the film The Harder They Fall

Still a relevant message today, as calls for a national boxing commission continue to be made every few years after the latest fiasco in the fight game. Robson does his usual solid work throughout, but really it's Bogart giving a great performance in his final film and Rod Steiger shining as the manipulative gangster. Bogart and Steiger are both in top form. Highly recommended.

6. Ana Aguiar's rating of the film The Harder They Fall

"He didn't have 5 guys in the ring with him."

7. mjgildea's rating of the film The Harder They Fall

I didn't love it, I didn't hate it. The Harder They Fall started off interesting enough, aping On the Waterfront with its urgent score and gorgeous black & white shots of NYC and I was roped in. I was less captivated as the movie went on, but wasn't entirely dissatisfied with where it ended. I'm kind of sad this was Bogart's final film but then again the 50s weren't his best decade.

8. NICOLE86's rating of the film The Harder They Fall

one of Bogart's best performances in my opinion

9. MarcH's rating of the film The Harder They Fall

Boxing movies are reliably cynical, and all of them show the underbelly of the entertainment and sports industries. But this one has Bogart.

10. Andre Rehal's rating of the film The Harder They Fall

One of the best movies about the fight game. Bogart is at his best!