1. Charlotte Tillieux's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

Totally engaging, Samuel L. Jackson is worth 5 stars and Roy Orbinson's song at the end..

2. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

3. Aditya Watts's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

So poor. The indoor cinematography is specially atrocious.

4. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

Tarantino is actually restrained for the first half of the movie, where he masterfully builds suspense. And then, because he can't resist, he goes back into familiar territory with the cartoon violence. Big shout out to Goggins, who really stands out.

5. ammar's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

6. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

A very mature movie by Tarantino and seriously better than Django

7. Blue Monk's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

8. Śākyamuni's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

Con The Hateful Eight si ha come la sensazione che Tarantino abbia realizzato il suo Cavallo di Torino: opere definitive, come massima (es)tensione della poetica di ciascun autore, in cui l'Immagine implode e la catarsi viene interiorizzata, poiché fuori(campo) non (r)esiste più alcuna possibilità di salvezza, di liberazione. Il film più maturo ed autoriale di Tarantino. Un punto d'arrivo.

9. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

am I the onl one getting tired of the classic tarantino tropes?

10. reza nabizadeh's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

probably the greatest "bullshit" tarantino ever made , however it's not his worst and that's funny anyhow

11. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

Tarantino's most Godardian film. A grotesque, blackly comic study on violence & morality, which seems to be using fiction to draw disquieting parallels to situations occurring in the modern world. Full of lengthy political discussion, digressions & deconstructions, even the decision to shoot 70mm, despite taking place almost entirely in a log-cabin, evokes Godard's practice of shooting domestic drama in Cinemascope.

12. PeterK94's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

Even after three watches this movie still manages to entertain me.

13. Jack's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

Individual scenes are fantastic. The film is unsatisfying. I don't understand the purpose of the violence - is it just there to entertain? It felt like it could have been great.

14. Joaquín Font's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

Tarantino compone un suspenso como nadie más; lo intrigante es lo que viene, este ingreso a la américa profunda del wild west (Django ya era un giro hacia esa dirección), al género western revestido de toda la modernidad que él y sólo él es capaz de consumar en su violencia y su humor.

15. Comadozer's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

A film of five stars before intermission into a film of 2 and a half stars after intermission. Some magical tension and dialogue, some stunning cinematography, and some defacing homage that could have been handled with less ejaculation (actually thats EJACULATION!). Still magnificent fun.

16. Kreg's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

Longer than it needed to be

17. Maria Helena's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

18. Esteban Henao's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

The darkest Tarantino movie. It has an element of horror and gore to it, the way the blood is presented here. All of his other movies make one way or another the violence caricaturistic or funny. Here I felt the violence very unpleasant, uncomfortable... which is not a critic, I just noticed a change there. The hanging of Daisy looks more like a horror movie to me than anything else. Great movie, great storytelling.

19. borny21's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

20. Samuel Righi's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

21. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

this is the first Tarantino I've seen that I actively dislike. all of his sadism and psychosexual-social hangups without any of his playfulness

22. Andrew-mubi's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

this film was fantastic, i felt this was a lot more interesting and mature then django unchained. Great dialog, screwww the haters

23. D Rhino's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

Quentin,you're crazy fucking maniac and i love it

24. Ramzi's rating of the film The Hateful Eight

Don't think I'll ever not be amazed by a Tarantino film. Definitely not perfect, but a hilarious, thrilling ride made all the more impressive by its limited setting. Maybe my opinion is inflated by the fact this was the first of his films I could see in a cinema upon release.