1. ginobartolomi's rating of the film The Headless Woman

Feels something like a modern day Jeanne Dielman...was the concussion meant to wake her up to the routine or even the boredom of her life? Or was she more lively before the accident..? The scene of Vero hitting the dog (?) and riving off itself is jolting and stunning, it makes the entire film worth watching, but I would have loved to have seen a little more character buildup prior, creating a little contrast.

2. Chris_Parker's rating of the film The Headless Woman

This is a great film. Haunting & deeply disturbing.

3. Erik F.'s rating of the film The Headless Woman

This started well but then completely fizzled out, at least for me. The last few minutes were so anti-climactic it almost seemed like a joke. Martel is clearly a talented filmmaker, though, so I'll watch her other films regardless.

4. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Headless Woman

A little bit of class warfare. The performance by María Onetto is incredible. You don't know too much about where her head was before the accident, but the subtle transformation to what she becomes is remarkable.

5. Kyle Keymaram's rating of the film The Headless Woman

unas de las mejores peliculas que he visto en anos. gracias a martel.

6. irish_aris's rating of the film The Headless Woman

A bit slow and minimal, not very effective in carrying the emotions of Vero across. A solid performance though by Maria Onetto

7. Hannah Seitz's rating of the film The Headless Woman

a very slow movie that fucks with your head and makes you question the characters reality. don't watch if you're tired

8. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film The Headless Woman

I don't think I quite "got it" but still enjoyable

9. Mao Flores's rating of the film The Headless Woman

it reminded me of in the mood for love

10. Tiago Silva's rating of the film The Headless Woman

Sin cabeza, sin pies, sin nada.

11. Ebru Yörükoğlu's rating of the film The Headless Woman

"memories are hunting horns whose sound dies on the wind." g. apollinaire

12. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Headless Woman

My first approach towards this and its puzzling storyline was rather cynical (I must admit), but when I realised Lucrecia Martel knew exactly what she was doing, I became a victim of its characters' mysterious internal psychology and slowly felt hypnotised by its masterfulness. It deserves a second, third or even a fourth re-watch.

13. Mtume Gant's rating of the film The Headless Woman

Love this film. Excellent examination of the trappings of social class and how women suffer in it in silence. Never understand how this film is "unclear" to people. It drips honesty and clarity.

14. Steve G.'s rating of the film The Headless Woman

Remarkably focused and minutely detailed character study. Requires stout patience and concentration but rewards both of them in spades.

15. Anna Beckmann's rating of the film The Headless Woman

16. raggiodisole's rating of the film The Headless Woman

a proper puzzler. elliptical

17. Benji's rating of the film The Headless Woman

This film isnt bad. But it isn't good either. It just exists.Floating on the ether like a blanket of sun-drenched cum, ready to suffocate you should you let it. I dozed, fitfully. I started, I stopped. Then it finished. I was neither happy, nor sad. I just was. In this ambiguous state of being thought seemed abhorrent. In the end, we agreed it was nothing.

18. Kafkiana's rating of the film The Headless Woman

19. Gran-Hoff's rating of the film The Headless Woman

The Car becomes an element of separation: there are those on the inside and those on the outside. Outside they either clean it, help unloading it or get killed by it. When passing the bridge, the girl asks her mom to close the window, ‘cause it smells bad – there's only a money-mediated "contact" between them. Yesterday gets repaired into today: "Is that your original color?"– "I don't remember, It's been so long..."

20. julia's rating of the film The Headless Woman

i dont understand why i cant see it. how it works????

21. eternal_sunshine93's rating of the film The Headless Woman

Perplexing, simplistic, and haunting, The Headless Woman is the kind of film that fascinates and intrigues me the most. It's a head scratcher that follows a woman who may or may not have killed someone in a hit and run. What I most liked about the film is that is carries a mundane tone, but the events that delicately unfold are all the more disturbing because no one else seems affected by them.

22. susuwatari's rating of the film The Headless Woman

A film that circles round and round its inciting incident, drawing in closer only to pull back away with an uncanny playfulness. I await something truly sublime from Martel.

23. Robert W Peabody III's rating of the film The Headless Woman

beyond a redeeming social status, lies a crime

24. Jeremy Moss's rating of the film The Headless Woman

Strikingly beautiful, carefully/meticulously crafted. A quiet character study and visceral allegory for middle-class guilt in Latin America.