1. Hannah Seitz's rating of the film The Headless Woman

a very slow movie that fucks with your head and makes you question the characters reality. don't watch if you're tired

2. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film The Headless Woman

I don't think I quite "got it" but still enjoyable

3. Mao Flores's rating of the film The Headless Woman

it reminded me of in the mood for love

4. Tiago Silva's rating of the film The Headless Woman

Sin cabeza, sin pies, sin nada.

5. Ebru Yörükoğlu's rating of the film The Headless Woman

"memories are hunting horns whose sound dies on the wind." g. apollinaire

6. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Headless Woman

My first approach towards this and its puzzling storyline was rather cynical (I must admit), but when I realised Lucrecia Martel knew exactly what she was doing, I became a victim of its characters' mysterious internal psychology and slowly felt hypnotised by its masterfulness. It deserves a second, third or even a fourth re-watch.

7. Mtume Gant's rating of the film The Headless Woman

Love this film. Excellent examination of the trappings of social class and how women suffer in it in silence. Never understand how this film is "unclear" to people. It drips honesty and clarity.

8. Steve G.'s rating of the film The Headless Woman

Remarkably focused and minutely detailed character study. Requires stout patience and concentration but rewards both of them in spades.

9. Anna Beckmann's rating of the film The Headless Woman

10. raggiodisole's rating of the film The Headless Woman

a proper puzzler. elliptical

11. Benji's rating of the film The Headless Woman

This film isnt bad. But it isn't good either. It just exists.Floating on the ether like a blanket of sun-drenched cum, ready to suffocate you should you let it. I dozed, fitfully. I started, I stopped. Then it finished. I was neither happy, nor sad. I just was. In this ambiguous state of being thought seemed abhorrent. In the end, we agreed it was nothing.

12. Kafkiana's rating of the film The Headless Woman

13. Gran-Hoff's rating of the film The Headless Woman

The Car becomes an element of separation: there are those on the inside and those on the outside. Outside they either clean it, help unloading it or get killed by it. When passing the bridge, the girl asks her mom to close the window, ‘cause it smells bad – there's only a money-mediated "contact" between them. Yesterday gets repaired into today: "Is that your original color?"– "I don't remember, It's been so long..."

14. julia's rating of the film The Headless Woman

i dont understand why i cant see it. how it works????

15. eternal_sunshine93's rating of the film The Headless Woman

Perplexing, simplistic, and haunting, The Headless Woman is the kind of film that fascinates and intrigues me the most. It's a head scratcher that follows a woman who may or may not have killed someone in a hit and run. What I most liked about the film is that is carries a mundane tone, but the events that delicately unfold are all the more disturbing because no one else seems affected by them.

16. susuwatari's rating of the film The Headless Woman

A film that circles round and round its inciting incident, drawing in closer only to pull back away with an uncanny playfulness. I await something truly sublime from Martel.

17. Robert W Peabody III's rating of the film The Headless Woman

beyond a redeeming social status, lies a crime

18. Jeremy Moss's rating of the film The Headless Woman

Strikingly beautiful, carefully/meticulously crafted. A quiet character study and visceral allegory for middle-class guilt in Latin America.

19. rowdyman's rating of the film The Headless Woman

This enigmatic film gives you very little. After watching it, I read a review in the New York Times that detailed information that as a viewer you just are not party to (how am I to know Vero's tryst is a one-off with a man who is her husband's cousin?) The film starts strong but fizzles into thin air. Perhaps it would be different if I were a Spanish speaking Argentine who understood the coded subtext.

20. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film The Headless Woman

Irrisolto e per questo anche incomprensibile. E da questo suppongo ne derivi anche l'apprezzamento.

21. traag-1's rating of the film The Headless Woman

really effecting drama. The camera always stayed so close to the lead that you could just feel the impact without much even being said.

22. Namaste's rating of the film The Headless Woman

Gripping rendition of doubt & guilt, while desensitized to the outer world. Intriguing title: headless as oblivious to what happens around (oblivion at a larger scale: upper class/the poor) and as suggestive of anonymity. Beautiful cinematography, subtle hints conveying the inner struggle, nice touch with the small handprints on the window, riveting close-up shots accompanied by blurred silhouettes in the background.

23. Emre Busse's rating of the film The Headless Woman

There is questionary in betweenness states on Lucrecia's narative that should unrestricted narative really protect the cathartic tension in feminist rhetoric? Also visual pleasure and the gaze of "other" really work on the film.

24. Adam GR's rating of the film The Headless Woman

Argentine neorealism with a psychological twist.