1. T.J. Royal's rating of the film The Heat

Sandra Bullock was a perfect foil, straight woman in this. She pulled off, in spades, the "Outwardly Gorgeous, Inwardly Awkward" arc that her character was given to work with. And Melissa McCarthy grabbed her role with both hands, and did what she did with it. And it was entertaining. I was entertained. The purpose of this comedy was to entertain, and it entertained me. Emphasis, on the "entertain."

2. Onur Burak Yıldırım's rating of the film The Heat

3. Rebeca Magnus's rating of the film The Heat

That was really fucking funny.

4. vizija's rating of the film The Heat

5. Emily O's rating of the film The Heat

saying fuck over and over until it kinda sounds like a joke is an iffy strategy

6. babycakesromero's rating of the film The Heat

7. vladimirbalt's rating of the film The Heat

8. abc's rating of the film The Heat

Never expected to like this film, but when you're stuck on a plane - why not. I haven't laughed so much in a comedy in a while, this was hilarious. Has a bit of swearing, but Bullock & McCarthy are a great comedy duo - one crass and the other a prude makes for lots of funny stuff. Will see it again :)

9. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film The Heat

just watched it bcos of melissa

10. bunkbedd's rating of the film The Heat

The squeaking albino is so funny

11. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Heat

Better than I was expecting (3.5/5)

12. Lívia Loos's rating of the film The Heat

13. runfromfire's rating of the film The Heat

It had it's moments and all of them were Melissa McCarthy.

14. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film The Heat

i thought it was hilarious idc what you all say

15. spiderliliez's rating of the film The Heat

There's not a lot of semi-slapstick chick comedies as funny as this. Sandra Bullock, either love her or hate her, still does a pretty good job tickling your funny bones. Melissa McCarthy, sometimes could overdo things, but she complimented Bullock's performance. "The Heat" is some good, and harmless fun. Personally, I find it hilarious. I feel bad for you if you can't find them funny.

16. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film The Heat

humorous but i really don't like sandra bullock.

17. mpho3's rating of the film The Heat

The buddy cop genre dictates that our unlikely twosome will become friends and save the day, but The Heat does a great job of making the inevitable outcome seem not too sure a thing. Partially this is due to the run time and Feig's pacing, but luckily even the weak scenes where the jokes are DOA mostly work because these ladies are just damn funny together, tattle tits.

18. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film The Heat

This is the kind of movie that gets you to laugh no matter how blue you're feeling. I loved it!

19. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Heat

6/10, my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2014/05/25/theheat2013/

20. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film The Heat

Unfortunately the plot didn't show consistency, charm, or wittiness to make it worthy. Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-heat-2013.html

21. Caitlin's rating of the film The Heat

22. Aji_0's rating of the film The Heat

you shot him in the dick?! twice??!!

23. msmichel's rating of the film The Heat

This really should have been a whole lot funnier considering those involved. Bullock and McCarthy have chemistry in this female take on the buddy cop film but the script is woefully underwritten. A few good chuckles here and there but not enough for it to stand out as either comedy or action flick.

24. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film The Heat

MCcarthy and Bullock are just the best acing combination loved it! Some of the scenes could of been even funnier with better directing but Overall Hilariously funny and some good issues tackled about gender.