1. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film The Hedgehog

Very warm, very touching. This is all about loneliness & death. Remember the scene in which Madame Michel was dressed-up and one of the residents didn't recognize her. And Mr. Ozu said that's because they don't look at you. Or, the scene in which Mr. Ozu invites her and mentiones that people can have more than one characteristics. Those scenes & couple of others make this film remarkable. Great cast. 3,5 stars.

2. sax_and_violins's rating of the film The Hedgehog

madame michel is me in 30 years

8. vordven's rating of the film The Hedgehog

9. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film The Hedgehog

10. jisatsu's rating of the film The Hedgehog

*Cries*. I love this one (as I loved the book too, tho).

11. ñiñiñi's rating of the film The Hedgehog

la belleza de las niñas

12. Timur Fattahov's rating of the film The Hedgehog

this film is so cute, i love it... filled w deep existentialism

13. Nancy Stark's rating of the film The Hedgehog

I only saw the last part of the movie on teevee, but liked what I saw very much. Bits of drawing and animation, nicely done.

14. Daryd1's rating of the film The Hedgehog

One of my favorite movies in the whole world, lonely people are worth to get known.

15. delphine dynamite's rating of the film The Hedgehog

L'herisson & la p'tite Paloma..

16. Kerem Soyyılmaz's rating of the film The Hedgehog

17. MirandaTess's rating of the film The Hedgehog

this existentialist movie really made me understand what death is and how it can be faced.

18. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Hedgehog

The French know existentialism and they know love. This film is heavy with both of them, though it manages to keep a general sense of whimsy due to a well-cast group of actors and an upbeat musical score. The pace is a bit too contemplative for me and the story a little too reminiscent of "Harold and Maude" at times, but I saw it with a film festival audience and heard more than a few folks sniffling by the end.

19. Mon's rating of the film The Hedgehog

The book is infinitely better

20. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film The Hedgehog

This eccentric drama about a depressed 11 year old girl who films her entire life and plans to kill herself on her 12th birthday tries a bit to hard to go into AMELIE territory as she touches the lives of all who meet her, but it has a certain charm about it, even if it feels a bit overly calculated.

21. aikeart's rating of the film The Hedgehog

22. Dalga Maris's rating of the film The Hedgehog

it was just what I need on the time,my mind is bound to the quotes.

23. Gabriel Zani's rating of the film The Hedgehog