1. 7556774's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I liked the intro with the dolphins.

2. Eric Rucker's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Too much of what passes for clever and anarchic in England’s mass media. It’s a sad statement that with such a fat stack of “production values” I didn’t realize until it was over that I had seen it before, with no idea where or when (and I have a tremendous memory for films). Mos Def was good. Martin Whatshisface played his usual nebbish arsehole. At least Nick & Garth’s mums can be proud; they’re such clever lads.

3. Will's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Listen I know this movie isn’t the best movie of all time and is flawed for lots of reasons, but I used to watch it almost every day when I was a kid and I love it more than anything. I just rewatched it last night and it holds up, it’s funny and smart and the cast is great. As I’ve grown up my one gripe is that Arthur dent is an awful character. Cowardly, selfish and entitled. Trillian deserves better.

4. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

It's like Gulliver's Travels, just in space, you guys! For what it's worth I enjoyed it.

5. vizija's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

6. raquel_ag's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★★

7. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

2.4 stars. Lukewarm tea. There are some amicable enough elements - Fry is appropriately sage and wry as the voice of the Guide and Bill Bailey makes a perfectly flummoxed whale, but the whole thing feels smooth and airless, missing the fact that what makes the radio show, novels, IF game and TV series so effective are the very same things that make them awkward and unruly. In short, not enough digressions.

8. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

The unique source material makes this a above average science fiction comedy with excellent ensemble. The problem is that the film is too short and lacks many details and favorite moments for fans, but I liked it. Hell, even my brother who despises science fiction has said he liked it.

9. RumbleFish's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Veloce, stupido, divertente.

10. NikoDiGi's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Crazy enough to get you to love it :P

11. Star Lord's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Guida galattica per autostoppisti (titolo italiano). Non mi è piaciuto.

12. Leif Erikson's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I have millions of ideas but they all point to certain death.

13. Billy Casper's World's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

A very disappointing adaptation of the great sci-fi books and TV series. It as its moments, most notably in the opening and the witty narrative parts. But on the whole it's a lifeless version that doesn't have the feeling of the books.

14. alchimia's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

so long, and thanks for all the fish.

15. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Pas la meilleure adaptation qu'on aurait pu faire du truc, mais y'a du cœur dans ce truc-là. Et tenter d'échapper au charme de Martin Freeman est une entreprise vouée à l'échec. TOUTE RÉSISTANCE EST INUTILE.

16. Faloayza.'s rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

17. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

18. ap's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

2nd watch. 1.5. Read the book instead.

19. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Genialny!!! Świetna komedia na poprawę humoru. Super fabuła, nonsens, sens i myszy.

20. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

The plot crafted to present the novel as somewhat filmable is better than anticipated.

21. James Mackin's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

This is a really hard novel to adapt to Hollywood film, and they did an admirable job, but not a fantastic one. This is still quite an enjoyable film though.

22. bulgrin's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Too blockbusterish it lacks the charme of the original story.

23. Chris's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

pretty much really bad all the way through, some laughs mixed in

24. Tlr Creme Org's rating of the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Does all the things the book didn't and that's a very bad thing in this case.