1. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

"Tick Tock, Motherfucker !" great entertainment, good fun.

2. Polyglot's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

me: motherfucker! you, an intellectual: mother procreate.

3. Ylly's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

"Boring is always best"

4. Hannah Faris's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

For a movie I thought was going to be a complete disaster, it actually had a lot of good things going for it. Some pretty solid jokes, and great cinnamin tography. mmmm

5. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

Over the course of three films now, director Patrick Hughes has displayed an undeniable flair for practical action and vehicular mayhem, even if his cutting style remains a bit too quick. Someone should really hand him the keys to the next "Fast and Furious" movie or a "Transporter" flick. What he hasn't displayed, however, is a penchant for comedy, and "Hitman's Bodyguard" suffers for it - and a bloated runtime.

6. Laura Ivaškėvičiūte's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

7. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

I still can't understand why critics kinda disliked this movie. Or maybe they just don't know how to have fun. THE HITMAN'S BODYGUARD is funny, hilarious, thrilling, & f*cking entertaining. Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L. Jackson have made a perfect duo and made me want to see they collaborate again. Too bad, this movie didn't "use" Gary Oldman properly. If you put aside any logical things, this movie will entertain you.

8. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

Muy divertida en domingo bien bien bien no todo puede ser Bergman...

9. Andrei Burcea's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

10. Mr.Rager's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

One of the dumbest and shity movies i've seen in the last decade. I fuckin hated every second. 0.1/10

11. Varun Saini's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

Boring is always the best :D

12. Achromia's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

If you're gonna watch crap, this is the crap you wanna watch. Funny as all hell, and both Reynolds and Jackson kill it, literally and metaphorically. Also Salma Hayek, daaaamn.

13. catarinaafreitas's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

primeira vez que me ri com uma comédia

14. mootz15's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

Not unlike a sort of updated Formula 51 but Reynolds successfully detracts from Jackson's motherfuckin' parody-of-himself and the comedic slam bang is mostly endearing.

15. jessetaylor's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

Nothing new, nothing clever, and only frequently funny, this is a fairly basic summer flick that is forgettable as a comedy and functions better as an action film. We get Gary Oldman as a typical villain and Samuel L. Jackson giving all the "motherfuckers" he has, but it works for the most part. I can't imagine I'll ever want to watch this again though.

16. vordven's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

17. Trunfos's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

18. Mr. Marston's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

19. Ethan's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

This is a fun little action comedy that will keep you entertained the whole way through. Jackson and Reynolds have great chemistry and Salma Hayek is incredibly badass and sexy here.

20. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

for something made by netflix, it's decent.

21. eek's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

22. Bernardo Diniz's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

23. saitosouta's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

Ludicrously fun violence, profusion of cheapy deathes, pieces of broken and crashed cars, vehement shouts like "motherfu**er motherfu**er MOTHERFU**ER!!!" etc. They tell me that in this desolate, full of WTF Tramp era, what we need is ginormously ass-exploding soul like Renny Harlin has had once in that unbelievably optimistic 1990's. Blitheringly dumb, sometimes so clumsy, yet truly fun ride. And Kurosawa RIP!!!!!!

24. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

It's exactly what you expect, no more no less.