1. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

Such a 90s type film, bit too long in places, and some of the comedy seemed forced, but enjoyable as a don't have to think too hard flick

2. whimsicalmelancholy's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

3. James Mackin's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

Decent action, few funny bits, but never throughly gripped me.

4. adam's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

5. JCPJD's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

The tone of this film veers all over the place. One moment it's a gritty action film with graphic violence, then it's a cartoonish comedy flick, then it's surreal, then it's a comedy...it really doesn't work. It's a shame to squander such a charismatic cast who look as though they're just going through the motions.It's not even bad enough to garner a 1 star review. I feel nothing.

6. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

Directed by somebody who seriously wishes they had made Deadpool. But without the same creativity or humour.

7. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

Deadpool, Nick Fury, Elektra, Gordon. . .

8. Cbarky99's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

b-but that's not how interpol works. That's not how interpol works at all.

9. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

"Tick Tock, Motherfucker !" great entertainment, good fun.

10. Polyglot's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

me: motherfucker! you, an intellectual: mother procreate.

11. Ylly's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

"Boring is always best"

12. Hannah Faris's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

For a movie I thought was going to be a complete disaster, it actually had a lot of good things going for it. Some pretty solid jokes, and great cinnamin tography. mmmm

13. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

Over the course of three films now, director Patrick Hughes has displayed an undeniable flair for practical action and vehicular mayhem, even if his cutting style remains a bit too quick. Someone should really hand him the keys to the next "Fast and Furious" movie or a "Transporter" flick. What he hasn't displayed, however, is a penchant for comedy, and "Hitman's Bodyguard" suffers for it - and a bloated runtime.

14. Laura Ivaškėvičiūte's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

15. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

I still can't understand why critics kinda disliked this movie. Or maybe they just don't know how to have fun. THE HITMAN'S BODYGUARD is funny, hilarious, thrilling, & f*cking entertaining. Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L. Jackson have made a perfect duo and made me want to see they collaborate again. Too bad, this movie didn't "use" Gary Oldman properly. If you put aside any logical things, this movie will entertain you.

16. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

Muy divertida en domingo bien bien bien no todo puede ser Bergman...

17. Andrei Burcea's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

18. Mr.Rager's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

One of the dumbest and shity movies i've seen in the last decade. I fuckin hated every second. 0.1/10

19. Varun Saini's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

Boring is always the best :D

20. Achromia's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

If you're gonna watch crap, this is the crap you wanna watch. Funny as all hell, and both Reynolds and Jackson kill it, literally and metaphorically. Also Salma Hayek, daaaamn.

21. catarinaafreitas's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

primeira vez que me ri com uma comédia

22. mootz15's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

Not unlike a sort of updated Formula 51 but Reynolds successfully detracts from Jackson's motherfuckin' parody-of-himself and the comedic slam bang is mostly endearing.

23. jessetaylor's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard

Nothing new, nothing clever, and only frequently funny, this is a fairly basic summer flick that is forgettable as a comedy and functions better as an action film. We get Gary Oldman as a typical villain and Samuel L. Jackson giving all the "motherfuckers" he has, but it works for the most part. I can't imagine I'll ever want to watch this again though.

24. vordven's rating of the film The Hitman's Bodyguard