1. Daniel's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Yes, it is the red headed step child of the middle earth films but darn it I love it and I feel it works well to lead into the true Tolkien work, The Lord of the Rings. I was never the biggest fan of the Hobbit book but Jackson's trilogy was the adaptation I didn't know I wanted. The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings Trilogies combined make my favorite movie franchise ever.

2. Sol Petchorine's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Revu (janvier 2015 ; avril 2018)

3. Aulia Indry's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

A story that is quite predictable where there are two camps who want to attack. Somehow I've seen stories like this before

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

A major disappointment. It looks great and has fantastic effects, but it never comes over the fact that it ends it's dramatic cliffhanger from the prior film in 2! minutes and then leads up to an on-going and never ending battle that lasts forever and it is a HUGE MISSED OPPORTUNITY not leading this film better with the original trilogy and pay off why Saruman got corrupted by evil. And there is way too much Legolas.

5. Karl Marx's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

6. ig_____or's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

A rather weak conclusion to the trilogy, this film sends off Smaug very quickly but then spends one and half hour battling... stupid orcs. Fucking Thorin-son-of-Thrain-grandson-of-whatever really got into my nerves, along with the silly man with coins in his boobs. The coolest thing here really was the confrontation between Galadriel/Samara from "The Ring", Gandalf and Saruman against Sauron... lasted 5 minutes -.-'

7. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

A major disappointment - the build-up to Smaug from the previous movie is shot down in the first half of this film, making it pointless. The major battle scene is full of crappy CGI and laughable images (bears being thrown around like balls, elfs riding mooses etc.). A true testament to how unnecessary the whole Hobbit trilogy was.

8. lidiishere's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

9. Jason Av's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

10. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

E' vero, questa saga non è al livello di quella de Il Signore degli Anelli, ma Peter Jackson non ha deluso nemmeno stavolta, dando nuovamente vita a personaggi letterari che tanto ho amato negli anni passati.

11. Marcelo Baldin's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

12. Uğur Atalay (superlandloper)'s rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

13. Arctic Alamut's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

This had one of the most visually pleasing battlefield scenes in the whole series.

14. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Entertaining, yet ultimately disappointing

15. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

16. Guy-Philippe Côté's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

3/5 for the lord of the ring reference

17. Trunfos's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

18. James Mackin's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

God, how I've outgrown fantasy. I mean, to each their own, but this genre really does nothing for me. And this film, it diminishes the big threat 10 minutes into this 2 hour and 20 minutes movie, and then just leaves us with a pretty boring mass of CGI fighting another pretty boring mass of CGI.

19. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

20. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Gandalf and Galadriel, sittin on a tree...

21. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Der schreckliche Krieg der fünf Heere, in Tolkiens Kinderbuch nimmt er ein Kapitel ein - In Jacksons Umsetzung ein Drittel seines gesamten Epos. Die Szenen sind eine Wucht und werden kräftig ausgedehnt, der Logik folgend, das Buch in drei Filme aufzugliedern... die ganze Rezension sowie die prächtigsten märchenhaften Fantasy Filme gibts auf cinegeek.de

22. Eka Vakri Riski's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Fellas, if u say this adaptation is good, u need to read the book. We don't need Legolas in The Hobbit

23. André Pereira's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

24. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies