1. Naoya Kugimiya's rating of the film The Holcroft Covenant

2. S Campbell's rating of the film The Holcroft Covenant

Not bad but Frankenheimer is very much on cruise control here

3. FISCHER's rating of the film The Holcroft Covenant

Un scénario sans souffle, quelques guest stars vieillissantes et à la mise en scène, un vétéran d'Hollywood qui semble lui aussi à court d'énergie... www.cinefiches.com

4. Matt Reddick's rating of the film The Holcroft Covenant

yikes... for Frankenheimer completists. Firstly, not a fan of the spy thriller. Axelrod adapted Ludlum, so who is responsible for "your father was a complicated man, and the word complicated doesn't begin to describe him?" the script is full of gems like that and "assumption is the mother of f*ckup"... Pointless car chases that waste time until the Big Reveal.......

5. Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy's rating of the film The Holcroft Covenant

A good score to boot, what are you Canadian or something? a very entertaining film indeed. I think you are one of the few that liked 52 Pickup. It was rather eye candy and it blowed up real good! Ryan Reynolds and Alicia Keys were not so hard to watch either.

6. Agustina's rating of the film The Holcroft Covenant

Though this doesn't beat Robert Ludlum's fine, fine novel, it is a great fast-paced adaptation of it with a pretty good score to boot. Nice camera work and POV's on some scenes. I believe this is one of Frankenheimer's finest pieces, right up there with The Manchurian Candidate, French Connection II, 52 Pick-up, Ronin. I've watched this movie 5 times and it gets better with each viewing. One of my favorite films.