1. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film The Hollars

Very heart warming. I think I cried... 25 times while watching the movie. Don't expect anything new or unique - I simply think it's lovely.

2. richardlawrn's rating of the film The Hollars

3. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Hollars

4. taniaburrito's rating of the film The Hollars

5. Justwibi's rating of the film The Hollars

not fresh at all, but at least we can see great perfomance from Jenkins and Martindale!

6. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film The Hollars

The problem with The Hollars is that you're guaranteed to get a slew of stereotypes played by actors that always seem to think they're playing a character that's fundamentally unique or original. If that's not the only deterrent, you also are likely to get stereotypes that are grating and obnoxious based on their personalities alone, yet are supposed to come to life and earn your sympathy in the third act. No, thanks

7. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film The Hollars

I'll admit that this film does have its touching moments, and most of the performances are good (Jenkins and Martindale steal the show). But, there's two big issues that I couldn't get around: 1) it's the most stereotypically "indie" film I've seen this year and 2) it tries to mine genuine emotion out of some very over-the-top quirky characters, with very jarring results.

8. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film The Hollars

A kind-hearted albeit flawed sophomore effort by Krasinski. The Hollars boasts the right sentiment and strong performances which only enhance how desperately charming it is.