1. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

2. Karl J. Kipling's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

3. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

Heterogendered Papin Sisters. The futile violent eruption of two individuals against the structural alienation of their environment and their failed attempts to reconcile with world by love and social climbing. In a society where everything is a commodity that can be bought and sold, alienation is ubiquitous. "Alienate" originates in transfer and in sale, thus in a totally commodified society alienation is complete.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

This is a fascinating, almost documentary portrayal, of a con man who wasn't strong/smart enough to shake the one woman who hardcore fell for him. And it's a hoot.

5. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

6. Aardsy's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

You just want to root for these kids to make it.

7. Andrew Miller's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

Saw this on a double bill (at home) with Deep Crimson.

8. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

A really interesting film. I think I was supposed to hate the characters but I didnt lol

9. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

10. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

"It's still the same thing: dissatisfaction with what is supposed to be The American Dream." http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2014/05/episode-15.html

11. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

Rotting as any piece of nasty cinema from 42nd street and way better than the greater part of them. You really can see from where John Waters derived his cinematic universe.

12. Polyglot's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

Love, amirite single people? :/

13. Aldo's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

Maybe the best "true american" movie

14. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

Una película desigual, con escenas involutariamente risibles (Martha gritando en el río) y otras realmente sórdidas (Raymond desnudándose junto al cadáver de la señora Fay y entrando a la habitación donde lo espera Martha) Lo más destacable es la actuación de Tony Lo Bianco y la estupenda fotografía de Oliver Wood.

15. claudia delfina's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

this is was so enjoyable and fun. it's like john waters before john waters.

16. Cláudia Duarte's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

17. Gretchen's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

It's like "Sid & Nancy" meets "Pink Flamingos" meets "Eraserhead"... In other words, where do I sign?

18. David Ehrenstein's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

A true tabloid movie. Martin Scorsese shot a few days on it, but left because Kastle (who wrote and produced) had his own ideas of how it should be directed and Mary saw no reason to stand in his way.A uniquely creepy thriller.

19. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

Savage noir done with barebones production value that isn't distracting for a second! The desperation and manipulation of love is at the root of this movie and very few explore it more explicitly than this one. Passion, so much pasion on screen I could scream!

20. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

21. Shelley's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

this film is quite the roller coaster: the first half, it leads you slowly up the track and by the second half, you're flying down wondering where the time went. Kastle smartly plays out the suspense and Martha does her part incredibly well. the opening sequence is said to be done by Scorsese, who was on the team for 10 days. Kastle eloquently uses shadow and light in this film to his advantage. an underrated film

22. Mark_Med's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

This started off being very stage-y to me but after a few more minutes I was hooked! It really picks up on the suspense later on!

23. Jens Frank's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

Since I saw it, I cannot get the Mahler tune out of my head...

24. Zachary W's rating of the film The Honeymoon Killers

Maybe the only possible situation where I am GLAD that Martin Scorsese would be fired from a movie.