1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The House

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The House

Sometimes you can have relationships where you don't say much. Or get that feeling that everything has been said. This movie was full of surprises. The house seemed like a kind of purgatory, not quite heaven or hell.

3. El Biffo's rating of the film The House

I don't know what this genre is called, but I'm a sucker for it. Dream-like narrative that takes place in a strange dream world. Decayed opulence is always more interesting to look at than brand-shining-new opulence. A+ for casting, production design, costumes, makeup and sound design. The cracked walls and dirt-filled room are a loving nod to Tarkovsky.

4. sabbi irimiás esaú alzate botero's rating of the film The House

passing through, passing through, passing through

5. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film The House

6. MisterColo93's rating of the film The House

4.2/5 The house of memories, the house of loneliness

7. Hira's rating of the film The House

Cinema come silenzio estatico dell'animo.

8. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film The House

A phantasmagoria of post-Soviet uncertainty.

9. bagno's rating of the film The House

questo è veramente un film della madonna

10. Jess PJ's rating of the film The House

Some breathtaking moving imagery, however, too drawn out, too much focus on the less exciting shots, inconsistent in what could have been a perfect film.

11. Mister No's rating of the film The House

12. viivahate's rating of the film The House

the most beautiful close-ups.

13. Yasser Azmy's rating of the film The House

Recently, I've been looking for great "closeups" , I've found plenty of good ones here, Regardless of the good cinematography , The movie can get personal and emotional by the dialogue of bodies that "the house" offer.

14. Joshuah's rating of the film The House

A good cure for insomnia, yet I mean that in the best possible way.

15. Zeppo's rating of the film The House

A majestic piece of filmmaking.

16. Rafael Zen's rating of the film The House

A remarkable tale of sadness seen through the eyes. It's funny how I rated this film 1 star the first time I watched it, and now after seeing again it's pure jewelry on screen. <3

17. apexa's rating of the film The House

Pretty easy to see where Leos Carax gets a lot of is influence for 'Pola X' with this film. I didn't find it as engaging as Bartas's previous efforts but maybe that's because I felt like the others had more richness in the context of post-soviet eastern European conditions. The homage references to Tarkovsky as usual are done with the utmost respect and doesn't feel like he is blatantly lifting off of him.

18. Scott Barley's rating of the film The House

A beautiful and fragile series of images. I'm going to revisit this, as I believe that there is more to discover and understand.

19. Frank ViSo's rating of the film The House

Opera dall'atmosfera straniante ed estremamente dark dove il silenzio non è mai stato così disturbante! Alienating work and extremely dark atmosphere where the silence has never been so disturbing!

20. Nayo Aragón's rating of the film The House

the only dialogue here are two monologues at the beggining and at the end and it's still a very eye grabbing film.

21. Kelvane's rating of the film The House

Methodically pursues and achieves its goals.

22. wak's rating of the film The House

So many faces, and yet, so alone.