1. Andrei Burcea's rating of the film The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)

2. Arcanus's rating of the film The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)

Not as good as the first two but still a gem and probably the best American funded film of the decade.

3. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)

4. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)

5. James Mackin's rating of the film The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)

Every film in this trilogy tried to be a different type of horror film. The first, a slasher, the second, an arthouse, and the third is exploitation. This one is just a bit too crazy to be enjoyable, a bit to self-servingly meta to be meta fun, and too badly made to be good. But hey, I can't hate on the Human Centipede trilogy. I'm fascinated by how far we can go, and this is how far we went.

6. Scott Barbella-Landy's rating of the film The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)

I never thought I would enjoy or watch one of these films, however this film - due in major part to Laser's Kinskiesque performance - was an absolute blast to watch

7. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)

A shallow NBK ripoff but at the very least Dieter Laser gives a performance klaus Kinski would have loved .

8. jxn's rating of the film The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)

every scene with bree olsen made me so uncomfortable i was surprised i didn't shut it off sooner. we got 40 minutes in and had constantly questioned ourselves when the movie was actually gonna start because it was so boring.

9. subtonal's rating of the film The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)

A glorious mess to end the trilogy

10. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)

2015, dir. TOM SIX - 2/10 (USA) Genre: Horror

11. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)

Well, it didn't work out very much. I was expecting a better sequence after the second movie, which is trash as hell. This one is, for sure, the worst of the trilogy. But, I had some fun, especially because of the social and economic issues addressed, revealing the benefits of the centipede...

12. Linda Wittgenstein's rating of the film The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)

13. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)

this is one continuous Dieter Laser scream and it is beyond boring. no logic, fear or disgust whatsoever. just infinite boredom.

14. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)

1 - "Or: The One Where Dieter Laser ODs on Bath Salts and Yells at the Camera for One and a Half Fucking Hours". Seriously, what is this thing supposed to be? It's too stupid to be upsetting and too annoying to be funny. Well, it is pretty good at showing Tom Six patting himself on the back for making a "100% politically incorrect" film. It's A-OK to masturbate, Tom. Just try not to film and distribute it next time.

15. Gülce AYTAN's rating of the film The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)

too long. cacık movie. cacık is a herb salad make with yogurt and cucumber.

16. Sacred White Noise's rating of the film The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)

i never in my life would have expected a Human Centipede film to put me to sleep, but this did.

17. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)

I was hoping for a better final sequence to this nightmare.

18. Tiago Inácio's rating of the film The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)

dreadful and dull beyond belief.