1. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film The Humbling

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/04/27/la-sombra-del-actor-barry-levinson/

2. Marta's rating of the film The Humbling

wtf was this... not in a good way.

3. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film The Humbling

4. chanandre's rating of the film The Humbling

Pacino comes back from the dead with a haunting performance.Acting workshop every other frame: doesn't roll his eyes Out but Sideways, instead (when "listening to" Sybil).That's better than Brando.I had a tear falling from my eye as the blood was dripping from his nose>synchronised swimming!Greta Gerwig starts off mumblecorian yet composes one of the most dark, ambivalent, complex, nuanced characters I've ever seen.

5. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film The Humbling

It's all over the place in both tone and intention, which both confuses whatever it's trying to do, and (positively) adds to the dreamy landscape of fantasy...dementia... magical reality... thing. Al Pacino is wonderful to watch, and dark comedy is plentiful. Hilarious one minute, tragic the other, and trippy the next.It's unfocused, and I'm not sure what to think, but I quite liked it.

6. msmichel's rating of the film The Humbling

Film reps the best efforts from both director Levinson and star Pacino in years yet still leaves the viewer questioning the filmmaker's intent. Is this a mature examination of the ravages of age on an actor's abilities, self worth and ego? Or is it kind of a creepy, misogynist wish fulfillment from a bunch of 70 year old plus men? Regardless the script by Buck Henry and Michael Zebede keeps one engaged throughout.

7. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film The Humbling

The title of this film could have been ‘The Crumbling’ since “The Humbling” pretends to stand up when its legs are tremulous. (2.5 stars)

8. Jason's rating of the film The Humbling

Some good bits. None of the good bits had to do with comedy, however, and the film is basically wall-to-wall "comedy." Good choices in terms of how the film is cut. Sadly they had little to work w/ other than Pacino's hair. I think I have completely given up on Greta Gerwig. But I wanted more of whatever Charles Grodin was doing.

9. Michael Harbour's rating of the film The Humbling

A bit uneven and rambling, but also welcomingly comfortable and funny. Not exactly the reaction probably desired for a black comedy, but I feel comfortable and at home in that dark comedy space. I enjoyed hanging out with these characters for a couple of hours.

10. Elena Lazic's rating of the film The Humbling

SO confused but for now: I liked it a lot. Must watch it again.