1. Lucy Zhang's rating of the film The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared

Lovable character in an oddly charming film; Swedish Forrest Gump with explosions.

2. nejurgi's rating of the film The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared

a few funny moments, relaxing

3. mariatavares's rating of the film The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared

4. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared

Really thin characters, even given this sort of runtime. Not really any fulfilling character conflict; not many intentions attached to actions. It's sociologically flattering to its older characters, but doesn't really have them grapple with a whole lot of conflict. It's light, feel-good mischief inside a vacuum. The principle meaning is a simple external truth stretched out to over an hour. Waste of time.

5. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared

I just love darkly-comedic crime stories, and this one hits all the right notes for me. It's like "Forrest Gump," but with more an affinity for explosions. It's an exceptional farce that I thoroughly enjoyed watching unfold. The make-up effects are very impressive, as is the performance of Robert Gustafsson.

6. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared

7. Justwibi's rating of the film The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared

fun, sooo much fun! even a lil bi cheesy sometime but this is great. and the make-up departemen is really deserved to got nominate on Oscar!

8. Diego Carrera's rating of the film The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared

How to enclose vivid ideas in a bureaucratic script.

9. Mark Tallo's rating of the film The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared

This film was really fun. I laughed from beginning to end.

10. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared

11. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared

wkwkkw bangs*tt juga ini orang tua e. the old man it's pretty funny with innocent face, nice adventure's. "if you wan't to kill me, so hurry up, because i'm 100 years". wkwkkw :v (watch with english subtitle, watch alone and im understand. im so happy with my life)

12. Waxamillion's rating of the film The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared

Great film... don't watch a preview, it gives away too much. Basically, there is a moment in your life where you stop giving a roger... and life begins... I think that was around age 5 for Allan.

13. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared

I read the book and I laughed with it and Watched this film I also laughed with it... Grand-pere Fatal!!!

14. HSBilly's rating of the film The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared

15. galuh indri's rating of the film The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared

16. Flora M's rating of the film The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared

Not as good as the book but still funny

17. Kurmismedituoja's rating of the film The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared

Truly funny. Sincere and honest.

18. msmichel's rating of the film The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared

Fun adaptation of the hit novel that finds the title character coming into contact with a gangster's bankroll and taking to the road with some unexpected company staying ahead of his pursuers though mostly oblivious to it all. Quite enjoyable but more of a black comedy than expected. Performances are solid.